Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Have you been jabbed?

Have you been jabbed?

Old Oct 17th 2021, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you been jabbed?

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That's funny, thanks for the smile. You have no intention of discussing anything unless it's with people who agree with you. As soon as someone has a differing view point you become more obnoxious than you were before.
Well its going to be one or the other. Agree or not. Call a disagree obnoxious if you like, but for the most part I don't fall to the lows of what you just did, and name call. I like to discuss the topic, not the individual, however I do admit, I sometimes do get drawn into those lows, but much prefer the topic over the individual.
Old Oct 17th 2021, 5:01 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brisbannite
Imma just gonna leave this here......

hahaha, trigger warning 🤣.
Old Oct 17th 2021, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
hahaha, trigger warning 🤣.
The internet is a dark and dangerous place
Old Oct 19th 2021, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

I see him this way...

Last edited by abner; Oct 19th 2021 at 10:25 am.
Old Oct 19th 2021, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abner
I see him this way...

I thought you had me on ignore? I was enjoying it that way. Actually I like it better this way. It means I got to you.
Old Oct 19th 2021, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abner
I see him this way...

Do you? Somehow I can't quite shake the image of Matt Hardy from my mind's eye

Matt and Jeff Hardy

Old Oct 19th 2021, 12:57 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Do you? Somehow I can't quite shake the image of Matt Hardy from my mind's eye

Matt and Jeff Hardy
I know you're probably not going to read this as your narrow mindedness stifles your ability to debate and see other people's opinions, but putting someone on ignore and then continuing to slag them off on here is pure online gutlessness

Coward
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Well its going to be one or the other. Agree or not. Call a disagree obnoxious if you like, but for the most part I don't fall to the lows of what you just did, and name call. I like to discuss the topic, not the individual, however I do admit, I sometimes do get drawn into those lows, but much prefer the topic over the individual.
Well who would have guessed? But not to worry when so low rollicking in the bowels of the earth for so long the only way is up. Even if only for a breath of air.

Last edited by the troubadour; Oct 22nd 2021 at 6:21 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Well who would have guessed? But not to worry when so low rollicking in the bowels of the earth for so long the only way is up. Even if only for a breath of air.
Given how negative your perception of the world is, you would be the perfect candidate to give me a guided tour of the bowels of the earth. Do cheer up.
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 8:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Given how negative your perception of the world is, you would be the perfect candidate to give me a guided tour of the bowels of the earth. Do cheer up.
your head's so far up your own arse you should have no problem navigating a bowel.
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Problem is, when the air comes out of his mouth it is full of sh!te. I was astounded at his capacity to continually talk utter crap. He lost all credibility for me (as did the two people he formed an unholy tag team with) when he wrote:

Queensland needs an outbreak to send the fear of God into them. For your sake, let's hope they don't keep swatting away those one or two cases and the real outbreak happens just before Xmas.
I mean, Jeezus fekkin christ, that is dung-denizen level crap.
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

You've had your breath. You'll have noticed little enticing enough to remain surfaced. I'd probably agree, best return to the dark recesses where no one of sound mind would venture. A caricature from the Dark Ages, I'm afraid. Quite safe to sprout rages of fire and brimstone, hurl large boulders earthwards, and f and blind those of a more intellectual disposition.
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Problem is, when the air comes out of his mouth it is full of sh!te. I was astounded at his capacity to continually talk utter crap. He lost all credibility for me (as did the two people he formed an unholy tag team with) when he wrote:

Poor fellow indeed. A diet of dirt with a habitat of permanent darkness , to be fair, would likely drive the best of us to utter despair . But the wish for misfortune on others is pure evil. Standards unbecoming even for that poster.
Old Oct 22nd 2021, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
your head's so far up your own arse you should have no problem navigating a bowel.
I suspect bowel long devoured.( Besides most likely being a poor map reader, hence navigator) Large part of reasoning behind what is spewed from mouth dispensed on here.
Old Oct 24th 2021, 12:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In case you haven't been reading the mood, Annastacia Palaszczuk and Jeanette Young are two of the most hated people in Australia.

In addition, being a religious bigot doesn't sit well with most in 2021.

Your position on both those topics are starting at a very low point. Don't feel bad I didn't buy in, not many would. It's a hard place to come back from.

It's quite sad that you would put someone on ignore because of this and then personally slander them. But it does give me a good laugh. I shouldn't laugh at sad people.

Last edited by Beoz; Oct 24th 2021 at 12:12 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.