Reload this Page >

Have you been jabbed?

Have you been jabbed?

Old Oct 15th 2021, 12:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Have you been jabbed?

Originally Posted by Brisbannite
and extreme right wing rhetoric at that.

I don't understand, but I do know that the pandemic has affected people's mental health in many different ways. I don't know if Beoz has always been like that but there's some dysfunction there for sure .
He's like it regardless, all mouth and look at me. He gets offended by pictures of Disney princesses 🤣
Old Oct 15th 2021, 12:04 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
He's like it regardless, all mouth and look at me. He gets offended by pictures of Disney princesses 🤣

Oh yes. I remember that now. 🤣
Old Oct 15th 2021, 12:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oh yes. I remember that now. 🤣
He's got me on Ignore now, but it still gives me a chuckle. Happy days
Old Oct 15th 2021, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
See, I knew you could do it! My faith in humanity (and online courtesy) is restored. My morning is going to be better for it

I'm uber tolerant - apart from tolerance towards Australia-hating, left-wing assholes like B&R Dan. I am biased though. Nothing wrong with that, most people are

I didn't have a 'calvanist' upbringing, where did you get that notion from? My heritage is Anglo-Celtic and Central European and I was raised in the Anglican (C of E) faith. My religion (of lack of) has nothing to do with my viewpoints on life and society. I would never ask you about your religious upbringing, so find it a bit wierd that you'd make assumptions about mine. Bizarre

All you need to know about me is that I'm a hard right-wing, conservative libertarian who takes people at face value and believes that everyone is equal - unless they try not to be. At my core, I believe in the power of the individual over the collective and that governments and systems have to be as far removed from the life of the individual as possible. I'm a simple man with simple beliefs. End of
An honest response. The religious bigotry this poster is displaying is some of the best so far. First Catholics, then Calvinists. There are no boundaries.
Old Oct 15th 2021, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

Haha!! that's genuinely funny. I have him and Amazulu on ignore now, life's too short to be dealing with d!ickheads by choice
Old Oct 15th 2021, 2:44 am
Account Closed

Haha!! that's genuinely funny. I have him and Amazulu on ignore now, life's too short to be dealing with d!ickheads by choice
Bozo is the only one I have an issue with, I think most people do. Everyone else on the forum loves me cos of my pleasant demeanour and sophisticated sense of humour
Old Oct 15th 2021, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Brisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond reputeBrisbannite has a reputation beyond repute

Bozo is the only one I have an issue with, I think most people do. Everyone else on the forum loves me cos of my pleasant demeanour and sophisticated sense of humour
There is a certain charm about you , yes definitely getting that vibe.

The other two have formed a tag team. Like the Hardy Boyz

Old Oct 15th 2021, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

There is a certain charm about you , yes definitely getting that vibe.

The other two have formed a tag team. Like the Hardy Boyz
We don't tag team. Some of your thoughts and ideals need dealing with. It's as simple as that. It's a forum for discussion. Nothing personal however it seems you want to take discussion to a low personal level. That's not really the spirit. I prefer to discuss politics, covid, and whatever else, but not really interested in discussing personal name calling. It just shows weakness.

Last edited by Beoz; Oct 15th 2021 at 3:13 am.
Old Oct 15th 2021, 4:10 am
Account Closed

Amazulu is a decent bloke I reckon, but Bongo just gets up my nose. A classic example of why in the above post, apparently your opinion needs dealing with. Jeez 🤣
Old Oct 15th 2021, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Amazulu is a decent bloke I reckon, but Bongo just gets up my nose. A classic example of why in the above post, apparently your opinion needs dealing with. Jeez 🤣
Haha!! oh it does, does it? that's hilarious

What would Vince do?

Old Oct 15th 2021, 10:49 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

My old mom used to tell us boys that to ignore is ignorant. Mom was a simple woman but had loads of pearls of wisdom - many of which stick with me today
Enjoy your ignorance
Old Oct 16th 2021, 7:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
We don't tag team. Some of your thoughts and ideals need dealing with. It's as simple as that. It's a forum for discussion. Nothing personal however it seems you want to take discussion to a low personal level. That's not really the spirit. I prefer to discuss politics, covid, and whatever else, but not really interested in discussing personal name calling. It just shows weakness.
That's funny, thanks for the smile. You have no intention of discussing anything unless it's with people who agree with you. As soon as someone has a differing view point you become more obnoxious than you were before.
Old Oct 16th 2021, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Imma just gonna leave this here......

Old Oct 17th 2021, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Retirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond reputeRetirednow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
That's funny, thanks for the smile. You have no intention of discussing anything unless it's with people who agree with you. As soon as someone has a differing view point you become more obnoxious than you were before.
I didn’t think that was possible…
Old Oct 17th 2021, 2:14 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
True enough .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.