Reload this Page >

Hate school holidays

Wikiposts

Hate school holidays

Old May 26th 2007, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hate school holidays

I'm sure my kids are determined to have me in an early grave.
All 3 are just being ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

little one keeps trying to climb on the windowsil and is having massive tantrums cause i've told the kids not to let him, I'm now supposed to be having a shower , putting my war paint on and gettign dressed but been up and down the stairs so many times now, showers been on and off about a dozen times.

my (nearly) 7yr old managed to wet the bed last night then had to wake me up and tell me allabout it (not sleeping well anyway).
Now he's gone and lost his award badge from school that has to be handed back after half term GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:curse:
Apparently neither of these things are his fault.
My eldest keeps disappearing off into the kitchen - pinching sweets no doubt, so that measn no one is watching littlen.

OMG I just want 20 minutes to get showered dressed and war painted up why is that asking too much.

I love weekends NOT
I love school Holidays NOT

Right now i'd be perfect advert to tour the schools telling teenagers not to have kids.

Now i've had a rant lets see if I can get littlen back downstairs so I can have a shower

Anyone got a wall I can bang my head against?

Jen
Old May 26th 2007, 9:44 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hate school holidays

Originally Posted by JenJen

Anyone got a wall I can bang my head against?

Jen
Here's one
Old May 26th 2007, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hate school holidays

Originally Posted by Simba
nice one just what I need.

They're re-evaluating now cause when I got back downstairs they sat and went through letts books for an hour and a half which on school holidays as you can imagine went down like a lead balloon

Jen