Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Has the UK "gone to the dogs"?

Wikiposts

Has the UK "gone to the dogs"?

Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has the UK "gone to the dogs"?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have reported both of you for racism...
You're all fricking weird but you're not a separate race.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You're all fricking weird but you're not a separate race.
I beg to differ, 12 fingers and 14 toes distinguishes us very well from the rest of the world....
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I beg to differ, 12 fingers and 14 toes distinguishes us very well from the rest of the world....

.....and you ought to see what's on their hands and feet.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, you forgot Gloucestershire folk oh and 'some' of the Welsh.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So... The UK seems to have not gone to the dogs....
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

So... The UK seems to have not gone to the dogs....
I think your work here is done. Now back to the Lounge with you.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:06 pm
Straw Man.

I think your work here is done. Now back to the Lounge with you.
Are you kidding? I love this place, why have I spent so long away from it?
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Are you kidding? I love this place, why have I spent so long away from it?
Because you joined the Ayemonte lot and once you get lost in there, it's hard to get out in one piece.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:17 pm
Straw Man.

Because you joined the Ayemonte lot and once you get lost in there, it's hard to get out in one piece.
(((shudder)))
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a scary place, I won't go in there without a bodyguard!
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thats a scary place, I won't go in there without a bodyguard!
Along with a couple of other 'places'
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:20 pm
Straw Man.

Along with a couple of other 'places'
Any thread by anyone in the Moose forum right?
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Any thread by anyone in the Moose forum right?
No strangely enough but..........