Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Has Daunted arrived in Bunbury Yet?

Has Daunted arrived in Bunbury Yet?

Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

lulubel will become famous soon enoughlulubel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has Daunted arrived in Bunbury Yet?

Hi Daunted,

We are planning to live in Australind when we get there hopefully January.
My oh is being sponsored and we have a house already to move into. Sounds like it has happened really fast and that your feet haven't touched the ground!! I can't wait to go so that I can get my little ones settled in school etc.

Keep some champagne on ice for me!!

I don't think you need any more luck as you obviously have lots of people looking after you from above!!!

Hope Oz is the best place on earth to be for you.

Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

wehey well done Mandy on the job front you sure dont waste time, I raise my glass to you and asking for more money, way togo girl
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
SORTED!!!

The job i prefered was for less money so rang and asked for more. They just rung back and given me it SO 49 hours after landing i got myself a job. start on 10th. Bridie the coffees are on me tomorrow
Flamin heck Daunted, that's good going!!

Have you slept yet?

Good luck in your new job and with house hunting. I expect you to have found somewhere by tomorrow and have moved in, if you do things this fast.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

well tomorrow i collect my rental car before having a coffee with Bridie then i need to drop off my medicare forms before collecting some more rental stuff from agents. Gonna have the weekend off though and chill on the beach and go partee with cranni
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
well tomorrow i collect my rental car before having a coffee with Bridie then i need to drop off my medicare forms before collecting some more rental stuff from agents. Gonna have the weekend off though and chill on the beach and go partee with cranni
I think you're going to need that chilling time on the beach.

Isn't there a thread on here saying Perth is boring? I think things are on the up now you're there.

Have a good weekend!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light

Hello and welcome to Bunbury.
Congratulations on your new job, hope you will be as happy here as we are.
Sue
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:16 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

OMG - I expected news, but nothing like this! You're definitely going to succeed in Aus - wishing you and your family a long and happy time over there.

Hopefully "Homewardbound" will be as lucky and proactive as you have been when she lands.

Blossom
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Flippin heck Mandy well done you you don't hang about really pleased for you
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Well done on the job blooming heck u waste no time

Suexx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Isn't there a thread on here saying Perth is boring? I think things are on the up now you're there.
She isnt in Perth

lululbel: whereabouts in Australind will you be?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone!! Bridie is right - Im not in Perth Im in AUstralind. It is everything i was looking for and more.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Well done Mandy, gald to see everything is going well.

minibelle
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:09 am
Just Joined

morley_sarah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Daunte, been reading your thread in the past (only joined recently) and just wanted to say congrats on everything. It certaintly seems that Aus is the lucky country for you.

Hope all goes well with the rental and loan car tomorrow.

When you decide to buy a car, give me a buzz if I can be any help (I work for a dealer)
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

So very pleased you arrived safely D. ...all the very best with your new job and your new life in Australia
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

lulubel will become famous soon enoughlulubel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bridie
She isnt in Perth

lululbel: whereabouts in Australind will you be?
Hi Bridie,

We are going to be near Australind primary school which is in Barnes Road, when we get the visa!! It would be nice to meet up when we eventually get there as although we do have family (on my oh side) it's still nice to have your own friends.

Love this site, don't really know what I did before I found it. I won't be on here for long today as my oldest is off school not very well today. So I must be a good mum and pay all my attention to her!!

Will you be near?

Lou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.