Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Has anyone seen........

Wikiposts

Has anyone seen........

Old May 1st 2006, 1:18 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone seen........

Originally Posted by Margaret2
When will he be back
It all depends if he hunts the crocs or they hunt him I suppose....
Old May 1st 2006, 1:19 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla
It all depends if he hunts the crocs or they hunt him I suppose....

Should we try to save him
Old May 1st 2006, 1:23 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Should we try to save him
I must admit when he mailed me I was a bit concerned as he said to me he was only taking a SAK.
Old May 1st 2006, 2:18 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Has he pitched up yet
Old May 1st 2006, 2:19 am

Originally Posted by walla
I must admit when he mailed me I was a bit concerned as he said to me he was only taking a SAK.

What's a SAK
Old May 1st 2006, 2:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Has he pitched up yet

No
Old May 1st 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
No
Sorry to hi-jack your thread Wendy, but what's happened to Suzy I haven't seen her on here for ages either
Old May 1st 2006, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Sorry to hi-jack your thread Wendy, but what's happened to Suzy I haven't seen her on here for ages either
That's Ok

I had a PM from her a while ago, I think she's just a bit busy
Old May 1st 2006, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

That's Ok

I had a PM from her a while ago, I think she's just a bit busy
is she off soon
why are you in a panic - are you off too
Old May 1st 2006, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

is she off soon
why are you in a panic - are you off too

I don't know when she's off, she didn't say.

I should be going in around 6 to 8 weeks :scared:
Old May 1st 2006, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

I don't know when she's off, she didn't say.

I should be going in around 6 to 8 weeks :scared:
scary, but exciting at the same time - what about the children are they excited
Old May 1st 2006, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scary, but exciting at the same time - what about the children are they excited

They take in their stride. Some days they can't wait and others they don't seem too bothered.

It's a really weird feeling, like it's a dream. But then all of a sudden you think OMG I'm going to Oz soon That seems to happen around 3 in the morning every day
Old May 1st 2006, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

They take in their stride. Some days they can't wait and others they don't seem too bothered.

It's a really weird feeling, like it's a dream. But then all of a sudden you think OMG I'm going to Oz soon That seems to happen around 3 in the morning every day

you sit up suddenly in bed! LOL
kids are great aren't they, our two are the same
Old May 1st 2006, 9:20 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Bix

I've not seen him for ages, anyone know where he is??
I was wondering the same thing last week. Hope he comes back safe from his Croc Hunting, He should take Steve Irwin with him for protection
Old May 1st 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
He should take Steve Irwin with him for protection

:scared: Poor Bix :scared:

Imagine having to suffer STeve Irwin for a week or two

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.