Wikiposts

Has anyone noticed?

Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Has anyone noticed?

That after all this time of me being a member of BE, that I have only just managed to add to my profile an avatar?
I am so pleased with myself!!!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:14 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone noticed?

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
That after all this time of me being a member of BE, that I have only just managed to add to my profile an avatar?
Well done.
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:14 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i gave up waiting for you to take the dog one
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

..........yeah, all thanks to steve as he showed me how.
Sorry, steve I didnt like your boxer one too much.........it wasnt as beautiful as my lamps!!!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:18 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I did notice it had changed, though not that there wasn't one before. I expected to see Lampard in an England shirt with a German shirt in his mouth
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:21 am

..........yeah, all thanks to steve as he showed me how.
Sorry, steve I didnt like your boxer one too much.........it wasnt as beautiful as my lamps!!!
No dog is that unique
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Perthforme
No dog is that unique

Wanna bet????

Anyway you are just sulking as he didnt lick you all over in the car on Sunday night. Lampard slobber........just lovely.......

Mind you I think gajjit was a bit wary!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:29 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. Mine would still be blank if hubby hasnt done it for me
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:30 am

Wanna bet????

Anyway you are just sulking as he didnt lick you all over in the car on Sunday night. Lampard slobber........just lovely.......

Mind you I think gajjit was a bit wary!
Hes a good boy that dog , turner and hooch was on on sunday or monday , reminded us of henry sorry lamps
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Hes a good boy that dog , turner and hooch was on on sunday or monday , reminded us of henry sorry lamps

Good??????? No not good. Bit of a shiotbag really, but he has such a great personality and character you have to forgive him.
Give me a Lampard instead of a man anyday!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:37 am

Good??????? No not good. Bit of a shiotbag really, but he has such a great personality and character you have to forgive him.
Give me a Lampard instead of a man anyday!!!!!!!!
poor mick
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

poor mick
Yeah shame eh? Wicked bitch that I am!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:48 am

Yeah shame eh? Wicked bitch that I am!
Awe go give him a cuddle
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Awe go give him a cuddle

What Lampard? Or do you mean Mick..........if it is the latter think I will pass on that!!!
Old Jun 7th 2006, 12:56 am

What Lampard? Or do you mean Mick..........if it is the latter think I will pass on that!!!
How do you sleep at night ,