Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard from Anne4Terry lately?

Wikiposts

Has anyone heard from Anne4Terry lately?

Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone heard from Anne4Terry lately?

Originally Posted by seang
To be honest likewise. Fairplay though there is no moaning or hysterics which is refreshing (in regards to some posts that people post).

If saying paedofilia is rife here isnt hysterical, what is?

I am curious though, rife compared to where?
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:51 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
If saying paedofilia is rife here isnt hysterical, what is?

I am curious though, rife compared to where?
ohhhhhh I see...sorry i was on the wrong wavelength....
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:00 am
Account Closed

ohhhhhh I see...sorry i was on the wrong wavelength....

What wave are you riding? Is it more fun than mine?
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:09 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

What wave are you riding? Is it more fun than mine?
oh yeah the colours are woderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:11 am
Account Closed

woderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Is that seang speak for good??
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:13 am
small steps long journey

Is that seang speak for good??
oh yeah...still struggle with the old english language abit. Thanks for pointing out to the WHOLE forum.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah...still struggle with the old english language abit. Thanks for pointing out to the WHOLE forum.
It's ok, no one noticed
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:15 am
Account Closed

Its not to the WHOLE forum....I would need to create a whole new......

Hmmmmmmm......
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:26 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmmmmm......

Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:28 am
small steps long journey

Hmmmmmmm......
Actually if you just cre... oh I see
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom

Lisa.xx
Old Apr 26th 2006, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'm fascinated by the "rife" statement. Sounds a tad ott but what do I know
we were aware of the probs before we came out; both Mark and I have the unfortunate experience of working with them in the UK, so we did some research. You'd be very surprised.

We were shocked to begin with, Mark wanted to move out (and we'd literally just moved in) but at least we're aware. Most people wouldn't 'know' as they're not obliged to give names and addresses out. If you complain they'd just say 'they've got to live somewhere'. Worrying as we have 3 children. Have sat them down and given them the 'talk'. It does mean you can't let the kids be as 'free' as they want to be. We have strict curfews, they can only play on our drive/back garden then in by 6pm when dark. There are 2 security cameras on this blokes house, so they're obviously watching him carefully (I hope). Parents here wait with their kids at school bus stop as...............it's literally right opposite his house!!!!! You'd have thought they'd have moved it.

Better dash, have to register with medicare tomorrow.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 4:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
we were aware of the probs before we came out; both Mark and I have the unfortunate experience of working with them in the UK, so we did some research. You'd be very surprised.

We were shocked to begin with, Mark wanted to move out (and we'd literally just moved in) but at least we're aware. Most people wouldn't 'know' as they're not obliged to give names and addresses out. If you complain they'd just say 'they've got to live somewhere'. Worrying as we have 3 children. Have sat them down and given them the 'talk'. It does mean you can't let the kids be as 'free' as they want to be. We have strict curfews, they can only play on our drive/back garden then in by 6pm when dark. There are 2 security cameras on this blokes house, so they're obviously watching him carefully (I hope). Parents here wait with their kids at school bus stop as...............it's literally right opposite his house!!!!! You'd have thought they'd have moved it.

blimey lass, what are you doing up at this time of night????
apart from the pervert living on your block, hows it all going?
sue x
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:54 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Expressing it as rife is a bit OTT I agree. Did you find out via your husbands new job or where you informed by the neighbours?
Old Apr 26th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe

Hi Annie

Which house did you choose in the end??? Shame about the neighbours :scared:

Did you get the 4wd?

Was great to meet you at Lara's

Take carexx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.