Wikiposts

Has anybody seen

Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:37 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anybody seen

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
my pubes went from brown to grey, somewhere between 10 stone and 13 stone, under mine
lolol. You'll just need to get yourself a Brazilian then
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:38 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
How do you know I haven't seen mine in years
ah...the use of mirrors for waxing those 'awkward' bits sheds light on certain things!!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:39 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

ah...the use of mirrors for waxing those 'awkward' bits sheds light on certain things!!

Oh ok,
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:39 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know I haven't seen mine in years
Have a peek Mags, you might find hubby's slipper down there.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook

pmsl!!
just sprayed the monitor with orange juice!!!

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

PMSL , that must be where all the lost socks go as well
Sunny Sydney

pmsl!!
just sprayed the monitor with orange juice!!!
Get licking quick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

God i can't say that about my hubby, he's very...........lean, never over eats, doesn't eat between meals etc,

Mines the same. 6ft tall and like a stick.

but ave lost my fanny under mine
PMSL
Sunny Sydney

PMSL , that must be where all the lost socks go as well
Oh god, please tell me it's not the old smelly ones
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

kinda like a penis then............

exactly!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tis a good job he's gone out, I'm crying with laughter. He'd ban me for sure if he was here
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:48 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by WendyC
Tis a good job he's gone out, I'm crying with laughter. He'd ban me for sure if he was here
OMG same here. Would you believe I put the kids down at 7.30 and popped in here before doing the dishes and they're still sitting in the sink!!

It's a shame you can't make it to one of our Scottish meets Wendy, I think you'd enjoy it We'll just need to do it in Adelaide instead
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG same here. Would you believe I put the kids down at 7.30 and popped in here before doing the dishes and they're still sitting in the sink!!

It's a shame you can't make it to one of our Scottish meets Wendy, I think you'd enjoy it We'll just need to do it in Adelaide instead

Without a doubt.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:52 am

And what about my, i'll got to Perth and have no pals, will you all come for a visit

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.