Wikiposts

Has anybody seen

Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:15 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anybody seen

Why are you now in warrington?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:16 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Thank god for that.

Not many women would put up with been taken for walks every week

Has anyone been tempted to joing the Middle East forum???? wonder what goes on there
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:17 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Why are you now in warrington?

In the nursing bit two girls got talking about how they worked in theatre with some old bag of a theatre sister, so am pretending to be her , yes i truly, truly have no life
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:17 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2

Has anyone been tempted to joing the Middle East forum???? wonder what goes on there
FFs, I've enough problems keeping up with this place, never mind popping in there too

How do the mods do it - are they full time just reading posts????
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

ehm, i forget, i must have been pissed

Well I had to type

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

c
o

m
y

s
p
a
c
e
b
a
r

w
a
s

b
r
o
k
e
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:19 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

In the nursing bit two girls got talking about how they worked in theatre with some old bag of a theatre sister, so am pretending to be her , yes i truly, truly have no life
Excellent, give us a link to the thread, I'd love to see you wind them up
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:19 am

Well I had to type

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

c
o

m
y

s
p
a
c
e
b
a
r

w
a
s

b
r
o
k
e
oh yeah, thats right that was hilarious, i even told hubby about that one
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=thread

here it is post 311 onwards, my hubby wasn't impressed, miserable bar steward
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:20 am
Sunny Sydney

Well I had to type

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

c
o

m
y

s
p
a
c
e
b
a
r

w
a
s

b
r
o
k
e
lol

You need to learn to suck quicker, like me
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've been reading that, I was going to say something to you. But it's more fun letting them think you're her
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
Excellent, give us a link to the thread, I'd love to see you wind them up
I dont know how to post the link things , but its under the 'did any nurses or midwives have jobs before they left the uk bit, but i was the last one to post, so not much to see, think they've probably sprung me already, but if not, watch that space
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dont know how to post the link things , but its under the 'did any nurses or midwives have jobs before they left the uk bit, but i was the last one to post, so not much to see, think they've probably sprung me already, but if not, watch that space

I'll go get it for you
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:23 am

I've been reading that, I was going to say something to you. But it's more fun letting them think you're her

Think i'll need to change my avator though!!!! and its a funny thing avators, when i had the sexy one, i felt no one was talking to me, yes you were all jealous of my gorgeous body
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:25 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret you are truly cruel! just gonna have a look now!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll go get it for you
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=356618&pp=15

from post 15 onwards. Will be watching that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.