Wikiposts

Has anybody seen

Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:18 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Has anybody seen

My husbands slipper, one has went missing and the way he is carrying on you would think it was the ****ing end of the world.

Anyway, i promised him i would find it toda, while i was tidying up, ha, ha, but its still not appeared.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anybody seen

Originally Posted by Margaret2
My husbands slipper, one has went missing and the way he is carrying on you would think it was the ****ing end of the world.

Anyway, i promised him i would find it toda, while i was tidying up, ha, ha, but its still not appeared.

Did it fall behind the sofa or cupboards when you last threw it at his head.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:30 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Did it fall behind the sofa or cupboards when you last threw it at his head.

Dunno its a real mystery, do you think he left it under someone elses bed and hopped home
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno its a real mystery, do you think he left it under someone elses bed and hopped home

Hehe

I bet he's hid it so he can see how well you've cleaned up. That's something my hubby would do
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:35 am

Hehe

I bet he's hid it so he can see how well you've cleaned up. That's something my hubby would do

That's it, the bastard
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:20 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if you actually did some tidying up instead of sitting on here you;d find it lolol. Couldn't resist that one, sorry.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:22 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Maybe if you actually did some tidying up instead of sitting on here you;d find it lolol. Couldn't resist that one, sorry.
Gulp! You're dead.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:25 am

Its true, its true, but at least i feed my kids
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:27 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Its true, its true, but at least i feed my kids
Right that's it - handbags at dawn!!!

My kid may be hungry - but they're asleep FINALLY and hubby i out so it's just a few cold ones, the Tv and BE for me tonight
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right that's it - handbags at dawn!!!

My kid may be hungry - but they're asleep FINALLY and hubby i out so it's just a few cold ones, the Tv and BE for me tonight

Me too, great isn't it
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:31 am
Sunny Sydney

Me too, great isn't it
Fantastic, got the laptop on my knee and that Two if Us show is about to come on. Saw it last night - what rubbish, but there's nothing else on.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:39 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, got the laptop on my knee and that Two if Us show is about to come on. Saw it last night - what rubbish, but there's nothing else on.

that what I'm watching....only cos I like Alexander O'Neal and Beverely Knight! How embarrassing are most of the acts!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:44 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
that what I'm watching....only cos I like Alexander O'Neal and Beverely Knight! How embarrassing are most of the acts!
OMG me too! Alexander O'Neal takes me back to my late teens - what a voice

Tess looks lovely but I wish she'd stop posing
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:45 am

Put you handbag away, your way too manly for that

My hubby's asleep on the couch, he'll have to leave shortly to pick teen up from training, she will come in and we will argue about who is going on the computer, i win usually
Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:48 am
Sunny Sydney

Put you handbag away, your way too manly for that
Cough, slutter - just spilt my drink all over myself!!! Manly?????!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.