Harper seven

Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Harper seven

Poor child, where do her parents found this name.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

What_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really nice
Default Re: Harper seven

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
yes...hope they dont use both names. Can you imagine it..." Wheres Harper Seven?"

"No, its a quarter past 6" lol
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

As celebrity names go I thinks it's ok.Harper is at least a name and they have not made it up and seven is Bek's number so I can understand them wanting that.

Let's face it this girl is always going to be in the limelight, probably in designer nappies as we speak, so she neeeds a unique name to stand out.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I'd almost rather be "Fifi Trixiebelle" or "Peaches"
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

What_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really niceWhat_a_life is just really nice

[it is better than Cruz, as we are told the correct pronounciation is Cruth,You cant say it without souding like you have a lisp.Harper, I think,is a better name.
If you want nuts,personally I think its nuts they want Kate and Wills to be godparents. I always thought godparents were meant to be close personal friends/rellies etc.. I am sure that old Posh wants to boast that her daughters godparents are future king and queen.. Very pretentious!!!
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of going on the boating lake when I was a kid, and when your time was up the man in charge would shout..

'Come in, number seven!'
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:10 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if it had been a boy they would have called it Blakes Seven.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

I thought david beckham was very friendly with prince william? Werent they very involved in the olympic bid and also behind the scenes on lots of charity work? I thought they were "mates" - just not promoting that in OK Magazine.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by odyssey
I thought david beckham was very friendly with prince william? Werent they very involved in the olympic bid and also behind the scenes on lots of charity work? I thought they were "mates" - just not promoting that in OK Magazine.
yes. i think they are mates, just think that there must be people closer to them who would be more suitable if you know what i mean. It just seems a bit false,bit of a statement is all i meant. But, I guess at the end of the day if Kate n Wills want to do it then theyre all happy
Old Jul 11th 2011, 10:49 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by odyssey
Surely that should be Harper's Bazaar?
Old Jul 11th 2011, 12:41 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

People were phoning in on the radio this morning (UK) saying that is what time the baby was born........
Old Jul 11th 2011, 12:59 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
People were phoning in on the radio this morning (UK) saying that is what time the baby was born........
The baby was born just at 7:00 o'clock, it's the seventh month, seven is considered a lucky number and David Beckham used to wear no 7. It was said on the news tonight that those were the reasons for Seven as her middle name.

Harper apparently is an old English name for girls. It's not that strange, or unheard of. Harper Lee was the name of the author of the book To Kill a Mockingbird and there was a character in the series Angles in America called Harper.

Not fussy on Seven, but Harper is a nice name.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I think she should've been called Harper Four ,after all there is only 3 before her
Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:17 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Time for another (old) joke. Hope no one takes this one literally

Last night the home of Paula Yates was raided by Police after a tip-off. They found cocaine, magic mushrooms and anabolic steroids - but they couldn't find the other little girl.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:40 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I think she should've been called Harper Four ,after all there is only 3 before her
Did you use a calculator to work that out mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.