Happy St George Day!

Wikiposts

Happy St George Day!

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:14 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy St George Day!

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
I thought that the east coast was 10 hours ahead - that would make it just after midnight - or am i forgetting to take into account BST?
T
We're 10 hours ahead of GMT at the mo. Which means it's about 23:14 here (and the rest of the east coast).

Easy mistake to make.

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 1:17 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
We're 10 hours ahead of GMT at the mo. Which means it's about 23:14 here (and the rest of the east coast).

Easy mistake to make.

I always get muddled up with BST - even when i just take a trip across to europe i always have to check twice that i have the time right!!!

T
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 6:22 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Happy St George Day!

Not yet - It will be in an hour. Unless your thinking of one of the overseas territories like Norfolk Island, Lord Howe Island or New Zealand.

I think Mrs Buzzy and a few other Kiwis might take exception to New Zealand being decribed as an overseas territory.

[SSSSHHH]Personally I think it would be much better if it was[/SSSSHHH]

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:00 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Happy St George's Day, everyone!

And to you to matey...

Why not celebrate it for two days?....no problem with that LOL

D D
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry. Most English people don't know when it is either.

And most of the ones that do know when it is, think that he was English

And for the one's who dont know where he was from?
He was Turkish.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, back to the original point Happy St Georges Day - EVERYBODY
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 3:14 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Happy St George's Day, everyone!

and to you good man!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 7:47 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Happy St George Day!

Happy proper St Geoge's Day, everyone!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 7:52 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Happy proper St Geoge's Day, everyone!

the slayer of dragons

mother in laws beware
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:05 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

Whats this i hear about Vash and omelettes? Fill me in please!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:07 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
Whats this i hear about Vash and omelettes? Fill me in please!

i thoug it was vash and poached eggs
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:13 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Happy St George Day!

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
And for the one's who dont know where he was from?
He was Turkish.
I thought he was Armenian?
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:13 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

Oh well something to do with eggs anyhow!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:17 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by turtletom
Oh well something to do with eggs anyhow!

what like fertilising kiwichilds
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I thought he was Armenian?
Here is the history of St' George Day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/yourlond..._history.shtml

farideh

p.s. dont know how to do this site, so I put down the whole web site address.

Last edited by chris and farideh; Apr 22nd 2006 at 8:33 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.