Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:26 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Put your hands up if you are in the future and already in 2010
Me mememememe
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Me mememememe
So thats you and five friends?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:36 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Me mememememe
Right I want you to stretch out your hand to mine and get ready to pull me into 2010 please because by the time Ive had this champagne I will need a little help.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:36 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
So thats you and five friends?
No, just seeing more than one now
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:37 pm

Right I want you to stretch out your hand to mine and get ready to pull me into 2010 please because by the time Ive had this champagne I will need a little help.
- ya ready?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive watched Back to the Future tonight, who wants to be Marty McFly?

Scottishcelts, whats happening in the future?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:39 pm

Ive watched Back to the Future tonight, who wants to be Marty McFly?

Scottishcelts, whats happening in the future?
Dunno, but hopefully I'm gonna win the lottery and go home and buy a big castle in Scotland
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:42 pm

Dunno, but hopefully I'm gonna win the lottery and go home and buy a big castle in Scotland
Lets have a forum party!

Im getting thoroughly over excited!
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Lets have a forum party!

Im getting thoroughly over excited!
Steady on !
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by spartacus
Steady on !
(Sam is doing cartwheels round the forum, knocking over glasses as she does so, everyone else is either pissed or dancing)

I might have to jump on the beds.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:03 pm

At the BE Cyper Party.....

Scottishcelts has been taken aside by Paul Admin for getting over excited and flicking things at Spartacus.

Pollyanna has invented her own rainstorm so she can do 'weather things' and draw up some warnings. This has involved throwing buckets of water out of the girls bedroom to make it look like a rainstorm. Kporte stuck his head out of the living room window and was met with a bucket of water.

PP is doing panty-less cartwheels around the room to show the girls the benefits of waxing, Badgeisback shakes his head in shock, vowing never to so much as look at a waxing strip.

'One hour to go everyone' Sue Admin announces as she pops her head round the corner, she has been baking cakes again and this time has really done to much and has filled 2 rooms with cakes and mince pies.

All is well in the BE household.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

(Sam is doing cartwheels round the forum, knocking over glasses as she does so, everyone else is either pissed or dancing)

I might have to jump on the beds.
I'm neither actually, having seen the new year in with grapefruit juice, I'm now doing the end of year weather figures
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm neither actually, having seen the new year in with grapefruit juice, I'm now doing the end of year weather figures
Well you can be sober but you can still throw buckets of water out of the window for effect.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:28 pm
Home and Happy

Well you can be sober but you can still throw buckets of water out of the window for effect.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:53 pm

7 minutes to go!

Polly if you need wind to back up your rain, my dog can oblige.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.