Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Kids today are still lazy

Kids today are still lazy

Old Dec 26th 2017, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Kids today are still lazy

She made it to her 4th birthday today! and they haven't taken her from us
I'm taking her to Snow White panto this afternoon.

Lousy kids
Attached Thumbnails Kids today are still lazy-dsc01807.jpg  
Old Dec 26th 2017, 10:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids today are still lazy

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
She made it to her 4th birthday today! and they haven't taken her from us
I'm taking her to Snow White panto this afternoon.

Lousy kids
She's a demon in an angel's body! No one that sweet and innocent looking is anything other than trouble.

Hope she (and you) enjoy the panto.
Old Dec 27th 2017, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
She's a demon in an angel's body! No one that sweet and innocent looking is anything other than trouble.

Hope she (and you) enjoy the panto.
Yeah, she's a regular 'slice of heaven' some days

Panto was great, they've moved on a bit from when I was a kid!
Old Dec 30th 2017, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

She’s so grown up! That was a mere blink of the eye! I bet she has you all round her little finger.
Old Dec 31st 2017, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by quoll
She’s so grown up! That was a mere blink of the eye! I bet she has you all round her little finger.
She does. It plays havoc with my back I really don't know where the time had gone, she starts school in Sept!

The education side is Mrs TB's domain. Little one can swim, ride a bike without training wheels, runs like a fast thing and can stand up on a surfboard.

Drops mic, I'm out