Happy Mother's Day

Old May 14th 2017, 6:15 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the mums in Australia are having a wonderful day and getting spoiled with burnt toast and cold tea in bed. Special thoughts to all the mums who are separated from their kids, or whose children are no longer with them

This morning, I opened the first Mother's Day card I've received in 10 years. So that was nice

I'm travelling down to London on the train with one of my sisters who's visiting from Oz and we're booked into the Savoy for dinner tonight. I'll raise a glass to all mothers everywhere.
Old May 14th 2017, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Mother's Day

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I hope all the mums in Australia are having a wonderful day and getting spoiled with burnt toast and cold tea in bed. Special thoughts to all the mums who are separated from their kids, or whose children are no longer with them

This morning, I opened the first Mother's Day card I've received in 10 years. So that was nice

I'm travelling down to London on the train with one of my sisters who's visiting from Oz and we're booked into the Savoy for dinner tonight. I'll raise a glass to all mothers everywhere.
Thank you B. Hope you have a lovely time with your sister.x
Old May 14th 2017, 6:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse

Thanks SoS - not a bad day here in SA

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned with your sister, so I shall keep my fingers crossed you get the weather to go with it
Old May 14th 2017, 10:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, gorgeous. This year mother's day is kind of not on my radar.