Happy Mothers Day

Old May 12th 2012, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Mothers Day

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Good god, why on earth would he go to HN? I'd sooner pull my eyeballs out than give them my money.
I wanted to give the Nice Boys his money, but theirs was $50 more..... I hate hardly normal... With a passion ... Just DONT MENTION THE BEDROOM SUITE THAT ARRIVED CRACKED and damaged ...the bed, the bedside cabinets...even the dresser!!!!AND THEY WOULDNT REPLACE IT...said it was an ex stock item and we could have another one I didnt like much but would have put up with for an extra $500, We brought a **** off expensive king sized mattress at the same time...to go on the bedframe.. That they wouldnt take back... The mattress had arrived a week before the bed set... We hadnt used it... But they said there was no fault with the mattress so we had to keep that....

So GREAT.... We had a mattress that didnt fit any bed we owned.....that we wouldnt have brought without a bedframe and no recourse....

Paying so much extra at Nice Boys wasnt going to happen tho
Old May 12th 2012, 11:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
I wanted to give the Nice Boys his money, but theirs was $50 more..... I hate hardly normal... With a passion ... Just DONT MENTION THE BEDROOM SUITE THAT ARRIVED CRACKED and damaged ...the bed, the bedside cabinets...even the dresser!!!!AND THEY WOULDNT REPLACE IT...said it was an ex stock item and we could have another one I didnt like much but would have put up with for an extra $500, We brought a **** off expensive king sized mattress at the same time...to go on the bedframe.. That they wouldnt take back... The mattress had arrived a week before the bed set... We hadnt used it... But they said there was no fault with the mattress so we had to keep that....

So GREAT.... We had a mattress that didnt fit any bed we owned.....that we wouldnt have brought without a bedframe and no recourse....

Paying so much extra at Nice Boys wasnt going to happen tho
Oh Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, have you not heard of haggling? You go to Nice Boys and say HN are selling it for xx so will you? They always do.
Old May 12th 2012, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Oh Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, have you not heard of haggling? You go to Nice Boys and say HN are selling it for xx so will you? They always do.
They wouldnt today.... Said that hn didnt have any left .....so we went up there and hn let us have one of three arriving tuesday..... At the same offer price

First time ever hn did betterer than gg....
Old May 12th 2012, 12:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
They wouldnt today.... Said that hn didnt have any left .....so we went up there and hn let us have one of three arriving tuesday..... At the same offer price

First time ever hn did betterer than gg....
Ah well, at least you've got one on it's way.
Old May 13th 2012, 12:05 am
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
Was meant to be doing the Mothers Day Classic in memory of my Mum but have been told knee is farked via MRI this week so husband has gallantly said he'll take my place so our 7 year old can still do the 8km walk. She wasn't happy with my suggestion of just doing the 4km.....determined little thing she is!

I feel sad that I'm not doing it (first year I haven't done something) but truth be told, the weather looks dodgy tomorrow and I really would be in a lot of pain if I did it so youngest and I will do the drop off/pick up........
My brother does this each year with his 2 girls. His wife died at 36 so the Mother's Day Classic has been a good way to keep busy but still remember.
The weather's dodgy alright, she must be determined to be out there today
Your husband sounds a nice guy.
Old May 13th 2012, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

DD got me a book. so I have something to read for a day or two.