Reload this Page >

Happy!! Happy!! Happy!!

Wikiposts

Happy!! Happy!! Happy!!

Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Happy!! Happy!! Happy!!

Prime Minister John Howard, Federal Treasurer Peter Costello, and Industrial Relations Minister Kevin Andrews are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in Canberra when Howard turns to Costello and says, chuckling, "You know, I could throw a $1000 bill out the window right now and make someone very happy."

Costello shrugs and replies, "Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people happy."

Not to be outdone, Andrews says, "Well I could throw a hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant arses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make millions of people happy."
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:10 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Happy!! Happy!! Happy!!

Originally Posted by Hels
Prime Minister John Howard, Federal Treasurer Peter Costello, and Industrial Relations Minister Kevin Andrews are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in Canberra when Howard turns to Costello and says, chuckling, "You know, I could throw a $1000 bill out the window right now and make someone very happy."

Costello shrugs and replies, "Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people happy."

Not to be outdone, Andrews says, "Well I could throw a hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant arses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make millions of people happy."
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:11 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Now that one is good! SLMAO

Originally Posted by Hels

Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant.