Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Mrs Soapy

Happy Birthday Mrs Soapy

Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:47 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Soapy

Happy birthday !

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:47 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS S!

HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE!
AND THAT HE TREATED YOU WELL

woops forgot to switch off cap locks!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:01 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Mrs Soapy
Hope it's been a good 'un.
Julie. x
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS SOAPS a saint if ever there was one
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

thank you guys. she will be really chuffed when she reads this, but whats all this stuff about her being a saint?????
shes lucky to have me y'know
ive tell her that every day too
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:57 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
thank you guys. she will be really chuffed when she reads this, but whats all this stuff about her being a saint?????
shes lucky to have me y'know
ive tell her that every day too

yeah, but she'll know you talk pish , afterall she's married to you, but if she's like me, i just nod my head appropriately and my hubby is under the illusion i actually listen to his pish, and believe me it is PISH
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
yeah, but she'll know you talk pish , afterall she's married to you, but if she's like me, i just nod my head appropriately and my hubby is under the illusion i actually listen to his pish, and believe me it is PISH
aye and then u go oot for a walk
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:30 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday Mrs Soapy......she's no a saint....but she does wear ear plugs 24/7 lol
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by biggy
Happy Birthday Mrs Soapy......she's no a saint....but she does wear ear plugs 24/7 lol
ah I wondered how she survived
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:36 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday - sorry I'm late
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Happy Birthday - sorry I'm late
Well CONGRATULATIONS!!! But you might want to use a pregnancy test kit before announcing it to the world...