Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

It happens here, sadly it happened to me...

It happens here, sadly it happened to me...

Old Aug 9th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It happens here, sadly it happened to me...

A lot better today, until I get a parcel from the hospital that I might have picked up a bactria from flinders I need to send sample in, that's all I need.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Leisa has a spectacular aura aboutLeisa has a spectacular aura aboutLeisa has a spectacular aura about

Farideh,

Have just caught up with this - how awful for you

Hope you recover soon, take care

Leisa
Old Aug 9th 2007, 11:18 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I dont know just sound a bit fishy, let me get well, they wont know what hit them, I want answers.
good on ya, thats the spirit

you should seek legal advice as well as you can probably get some sort of compensation for the mistakes in the operation
Old Aug 9th 2007, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

I have just read your thread. I am so sorry for the treatment that you have recieved. Hope everthing starts to work out for you.
My thoughts are with you.

Sunshine23
Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Hey Farideh
Glad you seem to be feeling a little better.
Just concentrate on getting well for now - you can hit em with a demand for answers once you're up and running again. It will take time though
And go easy on those painkillers!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought, start writing everything down, things that happened or were said to you as in the days to come you may forget what happened when and as you know the legal system takes a while to get their arse into gear. You are also entitled to a copy of your operation/hospital notes but I'm sure a solicitor will sort that for you.

i'm a nurse Farideh and I have been involved in a couple of legal issues, on the side of the patient I might add. Dont let them get away with this. Its absolutely disgraceful.
I hope you are doing better and thinking of you often.

Louise x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the pursers
Hey Farideh
Glad you seem to be feeling a little better.
Just concentrate on getting well for now - you can hit em with a demand for answers once you're up and running again. It will take time though
And go easy on those painkillers!
If only I could take it easy on the pain killer, I cant explain the pain its just there, its so painful it brings tears to my eyes, unless I take the strong one which is not good as I know, but I dont know what else to do.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Louise M
Just a thought, start writing everything down, things that happened or were said to you as in the days to come you may forget what happened when and as you know the legal system takes a while to get their arse into gear. You are also entitled to a copy of your operation/hospital notes but I'm sure a solicitor will sort that for you.

i'm a nurse Farideh and I have been involved in a couple of legal issues, on the side of the patient I might add. Dont let them get away with this. Its absolutely disgraceful.
I hope you are doing better and thinking of you often.

Louise x
When I was return to the Flinders from the Repat hospital, they left in the A&E in the corridor, the more I told staff that what the hell am I doing here the more they ignore me, & called me just stay in bed, & stop being so bossy, it was only when I told them, I'm discharging myself, that they panick & checked with the ward, & said nobody told them that I was being transfer.
Flinders has been the worse hospital that I have ever set foot to.
Anfellow Brit who knew somebody who is suing Flinders Private hospital, he has given me the name of their soliciter.
I'm off to hospital again as I speak, I have so much pain, that my pain killers arent helping anymore, I just trying to keep myself busy while the OH gets ready.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
If only I could take it easy on the pain killer, I cant explain the pain its just there, its so painful it brings tears to my eyes, unless I take the strong one which is not good as I know, but I dont know what else to do.
I know it hurts like hell Farideh (had total kidney failure myself as a kid), just try and hang in there
I really really hope that (as you seem to be headed back to the hospital) they do everything in their power this time to help you get through this painful and stressful time.
I hope you feel better soon, it must be so awful for you. Neck the strongest painkillers you can to have a break from the wincing pain, even if it only relieves it for an hour or so.
Sending gentle hugs and healing wishes )HUG(
Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:52 pm
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough

wow that treatment you received is sooo bad not even sure the NHS could beat that....tell ya you seriously need to make a complaint then sell ya story to every paper ya can and make some money for your pain...thats outragous

hope your 3rd op goes ok and ya feeling better soon
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Farideh,
Sorry to read that you are still having such a miserable & painful time. Very best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Love & hugs