Wikiposts

Hair-cut

Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hair-cut

Ok, not had one for a year - but am having one tomorrow, but haven't a clue what I want

Need some help please Need some pics of cuts that might suit me - keep looking, and found a couple of maybe's.......

Paul !!!!! (or anyone else)
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:35 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hair-cut

Originally Posted by CasG
Ok, not had one for a year - but am having one tomorrow, but haven't a clue what I want

Need some help please Need some pics of cuts that might suit me - keep looking, and found a couple of maybe's.......

You keeping it long or do you fancy going shorter? The pob is still very popular here and loads of peopel round here are still getting extensions if thats your thing (not sure I'd want any extra hair in the heat mind you) .
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by herrchook
You keeping it long or do you fancy going shorter? The pob is still very popular here and loads of peopel round here are still getting extensions if thats your thing (not sure I'd want any extra hair in the heat mind you) .
the pob?

Want is about shoulder length-ish ...no shorter.

Don't want extensions ....too hot in the summer.

The person who is cutting it is a friend, and was trained by Vidal Sassoon in London ..so he should be good ...but just can't make up my mind .
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:41 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you are open to an experiment why not wait and see what he suggests. i have had some of my best cuts by going on what the hairdresser has advised. they will know what cut would suit your hair/face.

good luck anyway
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by louise4
Well if you are open to an experiment why not wait and see what he suggests. i have had some of my best cuts by going on what the hairdresser has advised. they will know what cut would suit your hair/face.

good luck anyway
He did say a picture would be 'good' ...but might end up doing that.

What I'd really like is for him to make me look exactly like Debbie Harry when she was young and gorgeous.

Thanks
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:49 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Cas, dare you to do a Britney..........go on!!
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Cas, dare you to do a Britney..........go on!!
I'm usually a sucker for a dare ....but in this case ...bugger off
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm usually a sucker for a dare ....but in this case ...bugger off
Wot...no Boldie
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:58 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

the pob?

The person who is cutting it is a friend, and was trained by Vidal Sassoon in London ..so he should be good ...but just can't make up my mind .
Then go for this Cas
Attached Thumbnails Hair-cut-debbie-harry.jpg  
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Wot...no Boldie
No way Jose
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Issie
Then go for this Cas
But do I get her face too ??
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:38 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

the pob?

Cas, here's Victoria Beckham with her pob......

Plenty of length at the front to give the appearance of long hair but cut very short at the back. Great for difficult hair (like mine) and nice and cool for the summer. Looks good with a long fringe too.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:40 am
Account Closed

Cas, here's Victoria Beckham with her pob......

http://blogs.handbag.com/VirtualCont...5/poshbob2.jpg

Plenty of length at the front to give the appearance of long hair but cut very short at the back. Great for difficult hair (like mine) and nice and cool for the summer. Looks good with a long fringe too.
She does look good ...but scared of having it cut so short ... God, I'm pathetic
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:41 am
Sunny Sydney

I know you want shoulder length, but this is a cute style too....

Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:46 am
Account Closed

I know you want shoulder length, but this is a cute style too....

http://formal-prom-hairstyles.netfir...air-styles.jpg
sorry...

Just found this ....what do you think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.