HAIL HAIL !

Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: HAIL HAIL !

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
31,000 in total - no as much as thought - though the sellic end wiz full
Lol disane surprise me.

A wis telt earlier that Queen Street wis choka wi sellic fans.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 12:40 pm
Northern Monkey

adamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to all

Still singing your Scouse songs, YNWA and all that?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 12:47 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adamlt1972
Still singing your Scouse songs, YNWA and all that?
Whit's 'and all that'?

p.s we kin sing it better than Liverpool
Old Jul 12th 2009, 12:54 pm
Northern Monkey

adamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to alladamlt1972 is a name known to all

Whit's 'and all that'?

p.s we kin sing it better than Liverpool
Don't you share the "Fields of Athenry" (apologies for the spelling) with em as well (they change it to the "Fields of Anfield Road" I think).

Its the reason that as a red manc I could never sign up to the Celtic love in at Old Trafford; they came down to Keano's testimonial, sang YNWA and then got all aggro when us mancs got annoyed and mimicked the "flute player" at them. Way too sensitive if you ask me

Next thing you'll be telling me you'd win the English Premier League as well.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:09 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Good guys 3 - hun rejects 0 (thats a nil)
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:11 pm

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

they played in orange, on the 12th of July, FFS.

I bet Charlie Miller was out back sacrificing some goats, while Boab "FTP" Malcom was singing about his father......
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Don't you share the "Fields of Athenry" (apologies for the spelling) with em as well (they change it to the "Fields of Anfield Road" I think).

Its the reason that as a red manc I could never sign up to the Celtic love in at Old Trafford; they came down to Keano's testimonial, sang YNWA and then got all aggro when us mancs got annoyed and mimicked the "flute player" at them. Way too sensitive if you ask me

Hush mate in case you offend them! Petition to FIFA and Court of Human Rights is on its way as we speak!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Hush mate in case you offend them! Petition to FIFA and Court of Human Rights is on its way as we speak!
Cant be any worse that using a top QC as your lawyer and still being told you were a racist.....
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:16 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Mimicking the flute player is sectarian

D'you reckon we'd win it? In time maybe. With the Premiership money to buy up all the best players. I know that 90% of premiership teams dont want us there cause they know we'd be in the top 4. I am discounting Arsenal cause they're broke - relatively speaking - even though they are in the prem. Not only would the best managers in the prem be scots but the best team would be too. In all seriousness though YNWA is a great song, certainly not intended to rile Man U, with whom we have an excellent relationship. As for the Fields.... we were singing that long before Liverpool but a good song is a good song. Certainly far better than Hello Hello....... which we will forever associate with the legions of Orcs from Mordor who ransacked your town a couple of years ago. If we get to the EPL, please god, don't let the other mob in with us. The sooner we get rid of 'The Old Firm' the better
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
Cant be any worse that using a top QC as your lawyer and still being told you were a racist.....
CHAMPIONS! G.I.R.U.Y.!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:20 pm
Northern Monkey

Well to be fair to them, their blue cousins across the city behaved a whole lot worse when they came down for the UEFA cup final a few years ago.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

D'you reckon we'd win it? In time maybe. With the Premiership money to buy up all the best players. I know that 90% of premiership teams dont want us there cause they know we'd be in the top 4. I am discounting Arsenal cause they're broke - relatively speaking - even though they are in the prem. Not only would the best managers in the prem be scots but the best team would be too. In all seriousness though YNWA is a great song, certainly not intended to rile Man U, with whom we have an excellent relationship. As for the Fields.... we were singing that long before Liverpool but a good song is a good song. Certainly far better than Hello Hello....... which we will forever associate with the legions of Orcs from Mordor who ransacked your town a couple of years ago. If we get to the EPL, please god, don't let the other mob in with us. The sooner we get rid of 'The Old Firm' the better
We've carried you for years, you are all deluded if you think you will win the Premiership or ever be allowed into it! You still lag 11 league titles behind in Scotland and in reference to Manchester you glorify those that bombed the place week in week out! Take another wee look in the mirror please!
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:23 pm

Well to be fair to them, their blue cousins across the city behaved a whole lot worse when they came down for the UEFA cup final a few years ago.

WE ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME - sorry for shouting
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:28 pm

We've carried you for years, you are all deluded if you think you will win the Premiership or ever be allowed into it! You still lag 11 league titles behind in Scotland and in reference to Manchester you glorify those that bombed the place week in week out! Take another wee look in the mirror please!
11 league titles <> The Big Cup

And before you start on the whole 'that was 40 yrs ago' pish, your 52 titles were not won yesterday. The vast majority were won however when 'SFA' was another way of saying 'We arra Peepil'
Old Jul 12th 2009, 1:28 pm
Northern Monkey

And (slightly tongue in cheek) so is singing YNWA at Old Trafford.

In all seriousness, at the moment I think you'd struggle to stay up, you seem to be competing with Hull for players, which says a lot about the financial state you're in. But as you say, in time your finances would improve if you were in the Prem, so you'd have a bit more cash to splash. Mind you, íf we can't buy quality at the moment, (and we've been in the last two Champions League finals), god knows what the likes of Benzema and Ribery would make of the weather up in Glasgow. Could be worse though, you could end up like our bitter Blue mates at Eastlands, who can't buy Swine Flu at the minute.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.