Wikiposts

Haggis !!!!

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Haggis !!!!

Had this conversation last night with dh,i read it on bbc news.He's english and iam scottish.His reply was "the english know when to offload crap". Told him it was a pity he had to come all the way to scotland to find a decent girl though,his reply was it was going to be a holiday fling!!! (married 32 years so we can't be that bad).

I brought a large tin of haggis back last year and its still in the pantry.Love white pudding suppers mmm black pudding and lorne sausage.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aasmith1957
Had this conversation last night with dh,i read it on bbc news.He's english and iam scottish.His reply was "the english know when to offload crap". Told him it was a pity he had to come all the way to scotland to find a decent girl though,his reply was it was going to be a holiday fling!!! (married 32 years so we can't be that bad).

I brought a large tin of haggis back last year and its still in the pantry.Love white pudding suppers mmm black pudding and lorne sausage.
You could try hitting your OH round the head with it!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 12:33 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

I think we can safely give them credit for the deep fried mars bar.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
I think we can safely give them credit for the deep fried mars bar.
Not sure it's 'credit' they deserve
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not sure it's 'credit' they deserve
If you ignore the health implications, it is delicious. Like me really.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
If you ignore the health implications, it is delicious. Like me really.
It's chocolate, it must be revolting. Not saying you are of course, but chocolate is. Bleugh.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

It's chocolate, it must be revolting. Not saying you are of course, but chocolate is. Bleugh.
So you do agree I am delicious? Thanks MP
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

So you do agree I am delicious? Thanks MP
Did I say that? I don't think I did Of course you are,
Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

Did I say that? I don't think I did Of course you are,
You are a great mod!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:02 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crazynconfused

And Haggis is amazing!!! But I can never catch them.
They've got one set of legs on one side of their body shorter than the other side, so the trick is to chase them the wrong way around a hill and they roll down.

Haggis roll with tattie scones and tomato ketchup mmmmm breakfast of champions.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

You are a great mod!
Oi, Flirty!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You could try hitting your OH round the head with it!

Spoke to bil (in highlands) today, he recons the scots were just keeping their recipes quiet or not many could write back then
Anyone know of any butchers in Perth who sell white puddings etc.I think irish butchers would probably sell it but not sure, any suggestions anybody?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by aasmith1957

Spoke to bil (in highlands) today, he recons the scots were just keeping their recipes quiet or not many could write back then
Anyone know of any butchers in Perth who sell white puddings etc.I think irish butchers would probably sell it but not sure, any suggestions anybody?
First on Google was a thread on here from January. ABC to the rescue again. Here you go Perth - Star of the North Butchers, Shop 20 Currambine Market Place, Crn Marmion & Shenton Ave, Currambine, Nr Joondalup, Perth, WA. T: 08 9304 2131
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

My haggis claim to fame is that my Dad (a retired butcher), was for many years the Haggis Champion of Scotland.

We always reckoned that no other country probably held Haggis making chamionships and that by default, Dad was therefore, the best Haggis maker in the world !!!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

First on Google was a thread on here from January. ABC to the rescue again. Here you go Perth - Star of the North Butchers, Shop 20 Currambine Market Place, Crn Marmion & Shenton Ave, Currambine, Nr Joondalup, Perth, WA. T: 08 9304 2131
Thanks moneypenny for that ,will have a look see when we are down in Perth for the birth of our 4th grandchild in 6 weeksThanks also to ABC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.