Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

had a kick in the b**ls today

Wikiposts

had a kick in the b**ls today

Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:04 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default had a kick in the b**ls today

we went to see our agent today,and i nearly fell over.he reckons we are looking at a year before we land in perth,,,, :scared:

jeeezzzz another year here..its going to be like ten..

oh well you know the old saying,

all comes to three birds with two in a bush...??

Last edited by aston man; Sep 19th 2006 at 6:06 am.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: had a kick in the b**ls today

Originally Posted by aston man
we went to see our agent today,and i nearly fell over.he reckons we are looking at a year before we land in perth,,,, :scared:

jeeezzzz another year here..its going to be like ten..

oh well you know the old saying,

all comes to three birds with two in a bush...??

You make sure your over in at least enough time to chill my bloody beer you!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:33 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Eeek, what's the delay?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:36 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You make sure your over in at least enough time to chill my bloody beer you!!!!
when are you going over?we decided on the way home today that we cannot wait that long,we are going on a fact finding trip at crimbo.

i will bury some tinnies and email you a map,,,twenty paces from the oak tree,turn left 18 paces and look for a big white rock and there they will be my lad.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by herrchook
Eeek, what's the delay?
he reckons 8 months and then they will call us for the medical..

ah well you can lead a horse to water but you can rush the Ozzie's???
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

when are you going over?we decided on the way home today that we cannot wait that long,we are going on a fact finding trip at crimbo.

i will bury some tinnies and email you a map,,,twenty paces from the oak tree,turn left 18 paces and look for a big white rock and there they will be my lad.

I fear your plan may have a flaw! A. They will be warm. B. Dont think there are many oaks in oz!!!

But thanks anyway! We are going out in march, its the only time i can commit to do it!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:46 am
Banned

I fear your plan may have a flaw! A. They will be warm. B. Dont think there are many oaks in oz!!!

But thanks anyway! We are going out in march, its the only time i can commit to do it!

i knew that mate,i was going to take an acorn,by the time i get let in the bloody thing will be 200 foot tall . and i was going to bury them in a freezer box.

Last edited by aston man; Sep 19th 2006 at 6:50 am.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:49 am
Straw Man.

i knew that mate,i was going to take a conker,by the time i get let in the bloody thing will be 200 foot tall . and i was going to bury them in a freezer box.

I love a man who covers all eventualities!!! You were in the boy scouts weren't you!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 6:55 am
Banned

I love a man who covers all eventualities!!! You were in the boy scouts weren't you!
no mate i am from a rough council estate where everyone took the Mick out of the scouts and boys brigade,but i tell you what mate if i had my time over i would of gone and took no notice,i bet you would have a right good laugh with all your pals on those camping trips.

i shall get me nipper in to all that lot.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:00 am
Straw Man.

no mate i am from a rough council estate where everyone took the Mick out of the scouts and boys brigade,but i tell you what mate if i had my time over i would of gone and took no notice,i bet you would have a right good laugh with all your pals on those camping trips.

i shall get me nipper in to all that lot.

I never joined! We lived in the middle east for my childhood mainly, then holidays back here! There are similar stuff out there i think.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:05 am
Banned

I never joined! We lived in the middle east for my childhood mainly, then holidays back here! There are similar stuff out there i think.
hey dont take the hiss mate,i was thinking of trying to join the voluntary fire service over there ,you know meet a few people,put out a few fires.not to mention the free uniform.

you know the kind of thing,get involved in the community etc.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:15 am
Straw Man.

hey dont take the hiss mate,i was thinking of trying to join the voluntary fire service over there ,you know meet a few people,put out a few fires.not to mention the free uniform.

you know the kind of thing,get involved in the community etc.

You would suit a little boy scout uniform sat round the fire singing godly songs!!!!
I wouldnt wear your purple posing pouch under your firemans uniform!!! My cousin with the boat is a vollie!!! you guys are destined to get on!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:28 am
Banned

You would suit a little boy scout uniform sat round the fire singing godly songs!!!!
I wouldnt wear your purple posing pouch under your firemans uniform!!! My cousin with the boat is a vollie!!! you guys are destined to get on!

hey mate,am i going to make myself look a right Pratt here,

so your cousin is a volunteer fireman?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:31 am
Straw Man.

hey mate,am i going to make myself look a right Pratt here,

so your cousin is a volunteer fireman?

Yeah.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 7:35 am
Banned

Yeah.
jeez how about that then,looks like me and your Cu's are both addicted to water,tell you what mate we will have to have a good days fishing trip out there mate,ill bring the beers.

how do you get into the vollie bit Matt is it a game to get in?do they let Poms have a go?do you have to be super fit like in the films,if you do ill have to drive the truck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.