Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Guess what I found in my nutfro this morning?

Guess what I found in my nutfro this morning?

Old Oct 6th 2009, 11:34 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what I found in my nutfro this morning?

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I just googled it too and your thread was near the top of the results HAHA lol
You heard it here first, when "nutfro" comes into popular parlance you can tell all your friends that Renth invented it. My legacy to the world.

Last edited by renth; Oct 7th 2009 at 12:17 am.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Nutfro - an excellent legacy - I'm impressed and still laughing

(I thought it was a cereal too)
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently Stubbly-on-the-Minge. Soon to be Melbourne!!
Stilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the roughStilletto_rebel is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It's gross, but at least it's not a picture of your nutfro.
You're joking, right? What do you think those strands are in the photo? Hairs, perchance? And the well-creased skin? Definately not the palm of his hand!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:25 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
It's a kangaroo tick!
No it isnt ... unless you have had recent UK visitors who brought it with them
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:39 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stilletto_rebel
You're joking, right? What do you think those strands are in the photo? Hairs, perchance? And the well-creased skin? Definately not the palm of his hand!
The picture is "for illustrative purposes" and isn't actually my nutfro but someone else's. But the fact remains I did pick up a 'roo tick a few days ago (which looked identical to the one in the photo) and it itches like hell.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:44 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
The picture is "for illustrative purposes" and isn't actually my nutfro but someone else's. But the fact remains I did pick up a 'roo tick a few days ago (which looked identical to the one in the photo) and it itches like hell.
'Never known tick "bites" to itch before. It might be a good idea to put some antiseptic cream on it just to prevent infection.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:51 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by paulry
'Never known tick "bites" to itch before. It might be a good idea to put some antiseptic cream on it just to prevent infection.
I've had quite a few tick bites and they always itch like hell once they have been removed. Maybe the head got left in situ? Ew!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

I use to like Kangaroos, then I saw this thread.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:45 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stilletto_rebel
Ah but I said it wasn't Renth's nutfro. He said on the first page that his was black and that photo is clearly a blonde.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

best thread ive seen here for a while......