Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Guess The Tv Programme

Guess The Tv Programme

Old May 26th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

down under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nice
Default Re: Guess The Tv Programme

kramer
Old May 27th 2007, 12:17 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Ok, guess I'll have to give it to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(TV_series)

Ah, fond memories.

Next......
Old May 27th 2007, 1:06 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mctree
Ok, guess I'll have to give it to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_(TV_series)

Ah, fond memories.

Next......
Think I did see it at some time but never watched it properly.
Old May 29th 2007, 7:59 am

OK I'm jumping in as no one else has and I'm doing better on the posting of clues than the guessing lately.

New Clue... The sherrif was the devil, his sister was an angel and the main boy turned out to be the son of the sherrif.

Originally Posted by Mctree
Originally Posted by down under
Originally Posted by C&R
Originally Posted by midgetjan
Originally Posted by curly
Old May 29th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

American Gothic
Old May 29th 2007, 1:05 pm

American Gothic
Well done, thought that might of kept you going for a while....

Next...
Old May 29th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Well done, thought that might of kept you going for a while....

Next...
Oh no I loved that programme. Caleb was so cute.

Old May 29th 2007, 8:55 pm

Oh no I loved that programme. Caleb was so cute.

OK similar era and another sherrif, this time he was married to the local doctor and his daughter was dabbling with being the local hot teenager of sorts.
Old May 29th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry - I'm trying to destress and have consumed too much alcohol. Will post when I sober up ..........

Goodnight
Old May 30th 2007, 7:42 am

Sorry - I'm trying to destress and have consumed too much alcohol. Will post when I sober up ..........

Goodnight
Addled the brain have you?

Originally Posted by annqldau
OK similar era and another sherrif, this time he was married to the local doctor and his daughter was dabbling with being the local hot teenager of sorts.
extra clue... the daughter dabbled with Lesbianism at some point, one sheriff deputy was thick and the other had big t*ts and ginger hair and then there was a colourfull lawyer a twisty judge and a hopeless coroner.
Old May 30th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

good morning - I'm back and sober but can't think of that one - Must've been one I didn't watch.
Old May 30th 2007, 10:19 am

good morning - I'm back and sober but can't think of that one - Must've been one I didn't watch.
Tom Skerrit was the Sheriff... Hang over???
Old May 30th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

nope - fortunately
Old May 30th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I know what the programme is but it's not something I ever watched. I'll let someone else have a guess.

Old May 31st 2007, 8:19 am

I know what the programme is but it's not something I ever watched. I'll let someone else have a guess.

You could have still said it if you know it...

Starred Tom Skerrit, Lauren Holly, Marlee Martlin as the deaf mayor .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.