Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Greys Anatomy - Series 3

Wikiposts

Greys Anatomy - Series 3

Old Feb 7th 2007, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

MightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to beholdMightyMouse is a splendid one to behold
Default Greys Anatomy - Series 3

..how do I get it
Arrived in Oz the day the final episode of Series 2 aired in the UK (please don't anyone tell me what happens to Meredith)
I've just seen trailers for Series 4 and obviously HAVE to get my hands on series 3..problem is, my laptop is creaking as it is so there's no chance of me being able to download it.

Anybody got any ideas? I can rent Series 2 from Blockbuster so will finally be able to watch my final episode - so then only a series behind.

Dr McDreamy is back - yum....between him and Jack Bauer...well, Australia is a lot rosier