Wikiposts

Green Wing

Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:04 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Green Wing

Originally Posted by Clippies
What! You mean I've been missing out! Damn, I've been sitting watching the reruns of the first series on channel 4 and all them time I could've been watching the new one!
Oh bugga.

Maybe they were the re-runs and I'm confused?

I was sure that a new series started a few weeks ago?
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:12 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

It's ace isn't it! My brother in law was saying he had never fancied it cus it always looked crap on the trailers - so I made him download the last series, he's proper hooked now
The last series was brilliant so I hope this one's as funny
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:30 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Oh bugga.

Maybe they were the re-runs and I'm confused?

I was sure that a new series started a few weeks ago?
Ooh maybe it's the re-runs, they've been putting reruns on channel 4 for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, only a few hours to go
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:44 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

It's back on tonight WOOHOO!

Channel 4 9pm

It's bloody hilarious
Anyone else been looking forward to it's return?

Yep, bloomin hilarious, i'll miss it tonight coz am going out on the piss oh well duty calls

Watched a repeat last night, the one where they had the auction for charity. Funny as anything
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:50 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yep, bloomin hilarious, i'll miss it tonight coz am going out on the piss oh well duty calls

Watched a repeat last night, the one where they had the auction for charity. Funny as anything
Lol, that's a good one!

Don't worry Margaret it's repeated Saturday night I think, around 11pm! So you can get pissed tonight and still see it tomorrow
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:00 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Its the new series. The reruns were , ehhh, run over the past week at 11'ish on ch4.

Mac wakes up in ............I wont spoil it. See how they pick up from the first series cliff hanger. No really it was a cliff hanger
Old Mar 31st 2006, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by seang
Its the new series. The reruns were , ehhh, run over the past week at 11'ish on ch4.

Mac wakes up in ............I wont spoil it. See how they pick up from the first series cliff hanger. No really it was a cliff hanger
Lol, yes it was a true cliff hanger!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 9:12 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Green Wing

It's back on tonight WOOHOO!

Channel 4 9pm

It's bloody hilarious

Anyone else been looking forward to it's return?
Not really.

I gave it a try when the first series started, but found it a bit repetitive and surprisingly mundane. Too much like a bunch of skits strung together in the form of a loosely-contrived plot.

Didn't work too well, IMHO. I'm surprised they're giving it another go.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 12:23 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Not really.

I gave it a try when the first series started, but found it a bit repetitive and surprisingly mundane. Too much like a bunch of skits strung together in the form of a loosely-contrived plot.

Didn't work too well, IMHO. I'm surprised they're giving it another go.

ffs, been at a night oot, back now, but you've gotta be kidding,

Well Vash, wasn't sure about you, but that's it , i now know we must be a million light years apart