Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Greater Brisbane Bollocks

Greater Brisbane Bollocks

Old Apr 6th 2021, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greater Brisbane Bollocks

Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
As such should be the best and safest available not the cheapest. What would be better, than blindly following those whose position depends on advocating such things, is demand of an alternative without the issues raised by AZ . Who knows further down the track? Feel free to allow whatever you feel fine with into your bloodstream. Some of us want a little more assurance in being allowed at least a choice of vaccine instead of being told which one even after potential consequences. It is not a case of being unwilling, it is a case of not being given a choice and accept herd like that is how it has to be.
1-2 per 100 die of covid related problems and that doesn't include the long term side effects. 1-2 per 1 million have an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Get on with it.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz View Post
1-2 per 100 die of covid related problems and that doesn't include the long term side effects. 1-2 per 1 million have an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Get on with it.
Do go ahead. Reflective people may just want want a little more reassurance prior to submitting. But the figure suggests 100,000 have some reaction as I recall.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu View Post
I rest my case m'lud
Obviously asleep on the job as repeating yourself. But probably better a long rest and disconnection from things you need not concern yourself over.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Do go ahead. Reflective people may just want want a little more reassurance prior to submitting. But the figure suggests 100,000 have some reaction as I recall.
100,000 have had a headache ...... oh diddums........ nearly 3 million have died from Covid. Get on with it.
Old Apr 7th 2021, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

100,000 have had a headache ...... oh diddums........ nearly 3 million have died from Covid. Get on with it.
Best you get on with it and allow those thinking folk to consider own options. (no one what may be down the road) Hence why not go with/demand a safer option ?
Old Apr 8th 2021, 12:10 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

People also get side effects from the Pfizer vaccine, but it seems more from the second dose.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by themerlin View Post
People also get side effects from the Pfizer vaccine, but it seems more from the second dose.
Interesting. I've yet to hear that. Both family members had the Pfizer , one who is very sick with leukemia, both experienced no ill effects. While both that had AZ vaccine experienced side effects, with older member still doing so after nearly two weeks. Obviously anything we allow into our bloodstream can cause an effect. Reason why I try my best to arrive at the most likely positive outcome.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Interesting. I've yet to hear that. Both family members had the Pfizer , one who is very sick with leukemia, both experienced no ill effects. While both that had AZ vaccine experienced side effects, with older member still doing so after nearly two weeks. Obviously anything we allow into our bloodstream can cause an effect. Reason why I try my best to arrive at the most likely positive outcome.
An 82 died in Brisbane hours after the Pfizer jab. I am pretty sure all the pessimists and media organisations that love negativity will be desperately trying to draw a link.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

An 82 died in Brisbane hours after the Pfizer jab. I am pretty sure all the pessimists and media organisations that love negativity will be desperately trying to draw a link.
It's not media but health experts calling attention to AZ. In Europe it has been found wanting. France allows a choice of vaccine as well. But do what you feel is best for you. Just be wary of government spin that may not necessary be in own interest.
There is a difference between critique and negativity. Not always called out in Australia. Long may accountability be held to account and blind acceptance called out.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 10:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Can I suggest again that you have a look at other forum sections. Members have reported side effects from Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, and of course AZ.

Try here for a start - https://britishexpats.com/forum/trai...gotten-936648/

ETA - if your family members are still experiencing 'side effects', perhaps they should get a COVID test as the time frame you have listed is well outside the norms of anything I've previously read.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Apr 8th 2021 at 10:25 am.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So AZ is still on the table for those they deem the risk v benefit category, the plus 50's, but they are going to work their butts off to secure the Pfizer instead of rushing those AZ's imports for the below 50's. Meanwhile they have increased the blood clotting to 4-6 per million people meanwhile happily dish out the oral contraceptive pill at a blood clotting ratio of 1 per 1000 people. ..... ah the politics and the media hype.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Can I suggest again that you have a look at other forum sections. Members have reported side effects from Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, and of course AZ.

Try here for a start - https://britishexpats.com/forum/trai...gotten-936648/

ETA - if your family members are still experiencing 'side effects', perhaps they should get a COVID test as the time frame you have listed is well outside the norms of anything I've previously read.
Page not found. The thing being of course is that a vaccination of any sort can and does lead to certain ill effects. Usually though discomfort does not persist or initiate to more serious, even life threatening outcomes.
Who knows the longer term effects of any vaccination or I suppose medication for that matter. Anything used over a prolific period may well lead to negative outcomes. It's a matter of balance between the options. When as in the case of Australia, there is a lack of urgency in terms of vaccinating the population, we have the advantage of not rushing unlike some other countries, but getting it right. I have no evidence that has come to light to me at least, that other vaccines have been found wanting to the extent AZ has been found to in expert medical circles.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So AZ is still on the table for those they deem the risk v benefit category, the plus 50's, but they are going to work their butts off to secure the Pfizer instead of rushing those AZ's imports for the below 50's. Meanwhile they have increased the blood clotting to 4-6 per million people meanwhile happily dish out the oral contraceptive pill at a blood clotting ratio of 1 per 1000 people. ..... ah the politics and the media hype.
Something I find concerning to say the least. If not suitable for under fifties why over that age?
Old Apr 9th 2021, 1:09 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Something I find concerning to say the least. If not suitable for under fifties why over that age?
The clots only seem to effect younger people (or more likely to), also over 50's more as risk.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You should read what I wrote. Risk v Benefit. Not my words. The CMO's. Personally I believe they have been a bit cautious on the Risk v Benefit. They should still be rolling out AZ (unless the other somehow arrive on our shores tomorrow) and dealing with the 200 blood clots that "may" occur. Australia has lost over 900 souls to COVID. Another 200 blot clots over a population of 25 mill is just part of the COVID whip out deal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.