Great kids movies

Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default Great kids movies

I am looking for a list of good kids movies. So far my list includes Jungle book, aristocats, beauty and the beast, Nemo and Toy Story.....
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great kids movies

Originally Posted by odyssey
I am looking for a list of good kids movies. So far my list includes Jungle book, aristocats, beauty and the beast, Nemo and Toy Story.....
Ratatouille, The Chipmunks, All the Wallace and Gromit stuff, Ice Age, Over the hedge, , Pollyanna (no relation, honest!!), the Railway Children (depending how old the kids are), Chicken Run, Fantastic Mr Fox (my current favourite ).....will that do for starters?!
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:44 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love E.T, The Goonies and Ghostbusters. I also love shrek, The Incredibles, and Snow White
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:45 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
I used to love E.T, The Goonies and Ghostbusters. I also love shrek, The Incredibles, and Snow White
Gremlins
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:50 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ratatouille, The Chipmunks, All the Wallace and Gromit stuff, Ice Age, Over the hedge, , Pollyanna (no relation, honest!!), the Railway Children (depending how old the kids are), Chicken Run, Fantastic Mr Fox (my current favourite ).....will that do for starters?!
I love Chicken Run and wallace and gromit too
Mrs Doubtfire, Back to the Future, and Beetlejuice
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I am sure that will blow my download limit for starters. I bought lots of originals last year but the survival rate is very low in this house...
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Gremlins
That was like a childs horror film, I was scared the first time I watched it
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

It was on tv the other day and I was thinking it was quite horrible It was very cool when it came out though
Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:58 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by kelli28
That was like a childs horror film, I was scared the first time I watched it
Fantastic film, and the sequel too. I can still scare myself at times by watching them in the dark! I love the bar scenes in Gremlins 2, reminds me of some of my nights out
Old Aug 20th 2010, 11:05 am

Thanks! I am sure that will blow my download limit for starters. I bought lots of originals last year but the survival rate is very low in this house...
Its easier to go to blockbuster and then copy them ... but sssshhhh dont tell anyone

Think I may have to visit blockbuster myself tommorow, I dont have a copy of Gremlins

Last edited by Kelli28; Aug 20th 2010 at 11:08 am.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

My brain isnt in gear - I never thought of that

Nice thinking batman
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:18 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

ALL the Disney Pixar's - can't beat them

Monsters Inc is hilarious.

Oh, also Bee Movie, not Disney Pixar but just as good
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

My kids love Chitty chitty bang bang. My two year old will watch nothing else.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:50 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

The Snowman, today I played it to the 15 kids in my class, they loved it, they just seemed transfixed, they were silent throughout with just whispers of 'It's snowing' and 'he's flying- how did he do that?' It was wonderful- Ive never known them so quiet!
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:52 pm

Madagascar I love it esp the Penguins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.