Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Got up at 5am for nothing.....

Wikiposts

Got up at 5am for nothing.....

Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:03 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got up at 5am for nothing.....

Originally Posted by fraser
Don't really need one as we only have one car and everywhere's too far to walk so if I go out Rachel's always at home with the kids.

Landlord only gave us one set

u still awake sweetie
Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:08 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
u still awake sweetie
Aye no sleep in this house
Old Feb 27th 2006, 3:15 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Aye no sleep in this house

lol poor u...well I had all me chores done until my lovely little puppy....now affectionately known as ya ****in bastard!!!!!!!! decided he would help dig the holes for the gazebo(which are already dug I may add) decided to then run in the house put big bloody red foot prints all over my clean tiles...and as if it wasnt bad enough on the tiles he decided to run through the office as well, and that bloody red dirt stains like hell. I threw the little shit ootside after a fung up the arse....so he then decided to eat a couple of plants and for good measure...eat my friggin gardening hat.

Am no best pleased....I can see by the time hubby gets home that one of the said holes will have 4 wee puppy feet stickin oot the top
Old Feb 27th 2006, 3:38 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
lol poor u...well I had all me chores done until my lovely little puppy....now affectionately known as ya ****in bastard!!!!!!!! decided he would help dig the holes for the gazebo(which are already dug I may add) decided to then run in the house put big bloody red foot prints all over my clean tiles...and as if it wasnt bad enough on the tiles he decided to run through the office as well, and that bloody red dirt stains like hell. I threw the little shit ootside after a fung up the arse....so he then decided to eat a couple of plants and for good measure...eat my friggin gardening hat.

Am no best pleased....I can see by the time hubby gets home that one of the said holes will have 4 wee puppy feet stickin oot the top
Well at least you can give him a good kick up the arse, do it to the kids and they cry for hours
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Fraser....keep your chin up mate. It might not seem so at the moment, but your luck will change

Seems Aus is made up of battlers, jeez...even the insects have attitude

You have to have stamina and ride the shitty waves. It's the only way to survive over here

We've had 20 months of crap re the job situation and other things.To be expected when starting your life again. Things are only just starting to change for the better.

And it does get better. Honest
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Fraser....keep your chin up mate. It might not seem so at the moment, but your luck will change

Seems Aus is made up of battlers, jeez...even the insects have attitude

You have to have stamina and ride the shitty waves. It's the only way to survive over here

We've had 20 months of crap re the job situation and other things.To be expected when starting your life again. Things are only just starting to change for the better.

And it does get better. Honest
I'm fine mate honestly, just one of those things came back everyone was in bed so I came on here for a rant, does wonders
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:03 pm
Account Closed

I'm fine mate honestly, just one of those things came back everyone was in bed so I came on here for a rant, does wonders
Yeh...I know m8.

A rant every now and again is good for the soul. Don't let it get you down though.

You've come a long way.

The tide will change
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:06 pm

Yeh...I know m8.

A rant every now and again is good for the soul. Don't let it get you down though.

You've come a long way.

The tide will change
Nah I was more pissed off when they phoned and asked me to work tomorrow
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

Nah I was more pissed off when they phoned and asked me to work tomorrow
Ahhhh stop yer whinging....you wont have work will ya yer lazy buggar
Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:21 pm

Ahhhh stop yer whinging....you wont have work will ya yer lazy buggar
I wonder what it'll be tomorrow, ooh the excitement when they open that container to see what I'll be unloading