Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Got up at 5am for nothing.....

Wikiposts

Got up at 5am for nothing.....

Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:24 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got up at 5am for nothing.....

The agency phoned me yesterday and offered me a 6am start I had the usual anxious nights tossing and turning due to the likely lack of sleep, got up had a coffee left the house at 5.40 am only to be told on arrival that he'd cancelled and the agency hadn't told me
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got up at 5am for nothing.....

Originally Posted by fraser
The agency phoned me yesterday and offered me a 6am start I had the usual anxious nights tossing and turning due to the likely lack of sleep, got up had a coffee left the house at 5.40 am only to be told on arrival that he'd cancelled and the agency hadn't told me
Wondered why you was up so early.

B******s
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:30 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Oh mate I bet you were peed off - I know I would be . Is this the first time this has happened or is it a reular thing??
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Oh mate I bet you were peed off - I know I would be . Is this the first time this has happened or is it a reular thing??
It's the first time to be fair, but also the first time I've been asked to start so early, Rachel has got up with me and made me coffee and samwidches and then gone back to bed.

She said I frightened her half to death when I came back and knocked on the door
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:34 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

It's the first time to be fair, but also the first time I've been asked to start so early, Rachel has got up with me and made me coffee and samwidches and then gone back to bed.

She said I frightened her half to death when I came back and knocked on the door
LOL - just be grateful you didn`t get whacked with the frying pan as you came in!!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:40 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody agencies! they just don't give a shit do they?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Bloody agencies! they just don't give a shit do they?
I'm going to phone them soon
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to phone them soon
Give em some sh.... I mean stick
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
Give em some sh.... I mean stick
I would love to, unfortunately I'm a throw away commodity with others waiting to take my place
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:22 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

What type of work Fraser?
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by paulf
What type of work Fraser?
Todays was unloading freight trains, which I suppose is a step in the right direction after unloading containers, I'm going places mate
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:31 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

B***ers!

Ginny
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:33 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Todays was unloading freight trains, which I suppose is a step in the right direction after unloading containers, I'm going places mate
F******g Nora!!!! wheres that plumbing licence ffs!!! I cant go back to doing real work for a living.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Thats alright, R left as usual at 5 am, about an hours drive, its been torrential rain here all night but the principal contractor likes all the men to turn up at 6.30 so R as the boss can offically declare its too wet to work None of the workers get paid, no body complains amazingly its just the way its done Good job they dont employ me
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Stitch
B***ers!

Ginny
Just spoke to the agent who says they didn't contact her, nothing else for me today and I was hoping to get some of the $250 back that I spent on tyres yesterday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.