Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Got my first speeding ticket!!! (moaning thread)

Got my first speeding ticket!!! (moaning thread)

Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:42 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got my first speeding ticket!!! (moaning thread)

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
I guess you are right, no wrong, no........

BTW isn't Moggil in Ipswich near where they are going to build that new road?

Nice new road for you to speed on.....
I think you need to get your refedex out matey! And they say that women are no good at directions!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Got my first speeding ticket!!! (moaning thread)

This thread is going nowhere.

There are the no marks who [U]do not understand that speeding can kill.Therefore if you are zapped by speed camera its for good reason (even if you were only a few k`s over -as I was and I`m on P plates which has higher penalties)Then there are those slightly brighter people who understand the reason for speed limits.
Lets have a poll to determine which group has more members...................
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:44 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
I don't think people have a problem with your moaning, just a few people's (and your) flippant attitude towards speeding.........
And I do so lurve to be flippant its sooo flippy!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:50 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
This thread is going nowhere.

There are the no marks who [U]do not understand that speeding can kill.Therefore if you are zapped by speed camera its for good reason (even if you were only a few k`s over -as I was and I`m on P plates which has higher penalties)Then there are those slightly brighter people who understand the reason for speed limits.
Lets have a poll to determine which group has more members...................
What a load of bollocks you talk.

We're not talking about people who,blatantly take the piss. We're talking about people who have gone over by a small amount. The strict limits can cause more accidents than speeding as most people drive along staring at the speedometer rather than the road.

If you actually believe that they stand at the bottom of hills and where the limit drops for reasons of safety you're either very nieve or just not very bright.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:56 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.speedingfineconsultants.c...FRG3hgodmgu9sQ

Found this link at the bottom of the thread.

Just on a speeding note. Got a mate who was caught speeding, he hit a chid while doing it and the child is dead. Now he's sitting in a cell with his knew boyfriend.

Does anyone know how the system treats child killers?

ZX.....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:59 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Originally Posted by fraser

We're not talking about people who,blatantly take the piss. We're talking about people who have gone over by a small amount. The strict limits can cause more accidents than speeding as most people drive along staring at the speedometer rather than the road.

If you actually believe that they stand at the bottom of hills and where the limit drops for reasons of safety you're either very nieve or just not very bright.
I'm with you on that Fraser ( but I'm too scared I'll get banned if I say that B word)
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Naive is spelt NAIVE.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:02 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
http://www.speedingfineconsultants.c...FRG3hgodmgu9sQ

Found this link at the bottom of the thread.

Just on a speeding note. Got a mate who was caught speeding, he hit a chid while doing it and the child is dead. Now he's sitting in a cell with his knew boyfriend.

Does anyone know how the system treats child killers?

ZX.....
I didn't see any kids on the freeway when I was SPEEDING, I am not making light of the fact that your mate killed someone, and FYI I don't speed in built up areas.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:03 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Naive is spelt NAIVE.
Oh you're sooooooooooo clever!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:05 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
I didn't see any kids on the freeway when I was SPEEDING, I am not making light of the fact that your mate killed someone, and FYI I don't speed in built up areas.
I don't care if you speed or not, You just need to be prepared to face the consequences of what happens when things go wrong.

ZX.....
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by meelie
Oh you're sooooooooooo clever!
Thank you very much,Meelie.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:14 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Naive is spelt NAIVE.
Yes it is, and you definitely are
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes it is, and you definitely are
10/10 for your spelling this time.Well done.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:25 am

10/10 for your spelling this time.Well done.
Ooh that hurt, no really.

Feel free to embarrass yourself further, I could do with the laugh
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:33 am
Breast Inspector

Ooh that hurt, no really.

Feel free to embarrass yourself further, I could do with the laugh
I thought that's what you were doing anyway.... (laughing)

ZX....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.