Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Got an interview tomorrow!!

Wikiposts

Got an interview tomorrow!!

Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:33 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got an interview tomorrow!!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

I have an interview next Monday....its all go innit?

Jackie x
ooooo fingers crossed for ya!!!!!!!! What job you going for??
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:56 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
ooooo fingers crossed for ya!!!!!!!! What job you going for??
Its a staff nurse job I'm just hoping to move from general HDU to Cardiac ITU. Done cardiac nursing most of my career and I'm missing it!

Thanks for the crossed fingers!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:37 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Or you could always do what one girl in our place said last week "Don't know anything about the company and didn't bother to find out" - she currently works 10 feet from the office where she was trying to get the job, and whats more she got the job...even after admitting she knew nothing!
Honesty is quite obviously still the best policy....
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:25 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=artep]It's a fact of life but still a crime that people are hired & fired because of how attractive they are

I know someone who does the hiring at a very large local establishment who says he looks firstly at people's photos on their cv's and decides from that if they get any further.....ability seems to count absolutely nothing QUOTE]

i was very surprised, i work for a very big American crowd and probably the most politically correct company in the world, but when i was asked to go to a campus on the interview panel (after a promotion) it boiled down to the girl with the biggest breasts was asked to come back for a second interview. And these management guys ram down peoples throats the values of respecting fellow employees and their beliefs