Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gordon Brown is such an idiot

Gordon Brown is such an idiot

Old May 8th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all
Default Gordon Brown is such an idiot

:curse::curse:God he has just been on This Morning, and every question he was asked he danced around it. What is the point of this man??

kept being asked if he was going to reduce duty on fuel, and you could almost hear the la la la tune that was going on in his head. was just going on about ho much a barrel was, even though 60% is duty.

cannot say ho much him and his cronies annoy the hell out of me.

And him and his merry men wonder why all the decent skilled people are packing up and leaving.:curse::curse:

one thig he did say... he was going to look into cystic fibrosis (prob spelt wrong!) sufferers getting free medicine.......funny that seeing his son has it:curse:

anything that benefits them will be top of the agenda:curse:

it's safe to say im pi**ed off now!!
Old May 8th 2008, 11:31 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gordon Brown is such an idiot

No different from any other politician then, never known one to give a simple straight forward answer yet, at least he doesn`t go around sniffing seats (or maybe he just hasn`t been caught)
Old May 8th 2008, 11:33 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

why they got rid of tony blair,god only knows..

he was a bleedin good bloke....
Old May 8th 2008, 11:36 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aston man View Post
why they got rid of tony blair,god only knows..

he was a bleedin good bloke....
of course he was......
Old May 8th 2008, 11:36 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock View Post
No different from any other politician then, never known one to give a simple straight forward answer yet, at least he doesn`t go around sniffing seats (or maybe he just hasn`t been caught)
Maybe they should have got Jim Hacker as PM?
Old May 8th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

My hubby is making lunch for him (Gordon Brown), the new Irish PM and about 80 American deligates (?) which includes the mayor of New York today in Stormont

Lynn xx
Old May 8th 2008, 11:41 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the4ofus View Post
My hubby is making lunch for him (Gordon Brown), the new Irish PM and about 80 American deligates (?) which includes the mayor of New York today in Stormont

Lynn xx
I hope he's preparing a feast, cos Gordon is a hungry boy.
Old May 8th 2008, 11:42 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH View Post
of course he was......
oh come on,what did he ever do wrong?
Old May 8th 2008, 11:50 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aston man View Post
oh come on,what did he ever do wrong?
I would have thought the question was....what did he ever do right?
Old May 8th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

I can't get past that mouth thing of his !
Old May 8th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reading fan View Post
I can't get past that mouth thing of his !
Hope Pauls food can get past "that mouth thing of his!"

Lynn xx
Old May 8th 2008, 1:20 pm
Banned

I would have thought the question was....what did he ever do right?
i dont care what you say he was good on comic relief...

is he bovered...
Old May 8th 2008, 1:34 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

of course he was......
ditto...
Old May 8th 2008, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

scor is an unknown quantity at this point

totally with you on this. I'm 27 years old, and all of my friends are around this age, give or take a few years either side. There's altogether,... roughly 50 people I'd class as friends, some just casual acquaintances. Not one person in our 'group' likes gordon brown. No one wanted him to be prime minister. No one can relate to him. He doesn't seem to stand for anything. At least cameron seems like a decent family man, and looks like he actually wants to be running the country.
Old May 8th 2008, 2:02 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

Originally Posted by scor View Post
totally with you on this. I'm 27 years old, and all of my friends are around this age, give or take a few years either side. There's altogether,... roughly 50 people I'd class as friends, some just casual acquaintances. Not one person in our 'group' likes gordon brown. No one wanted him to be prime minister. No one can relate to him. He doesn't seem to stand for anything. At least cameron seems like a decent family man, and looks like he actually wants to be running the country.
They are all a shower of w***ers who couldn't agree on the colour of sh1te, even within their own parties.