Goodbye from me

Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:38 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Goodbye from me

I have lived and breathed this site for several years now so it's with some sorrow that I say goodbye.
My Dad sadly died a few weeks ago and it has made me re-evaluate my life.
I now have completely lost interest in emigrating as I want to be around for my Mum. I guess I now realise just how important family is.
As one door closes another door opens. I have hated the job I've been in for the past few years but have just been offered a fantastic new opportunity to train as a cognitive behaviour therapist.
It's my dream job and getting it has been the bright spot in an awful summer.

To those that have made the move and are loving it - Fantastic! Please keep posting your experiences on here to motivate those still to come.

To those that have made the move and are unhappy. I wish you well in making decisions that will bring you happiness.

To those still waiting to go - the very best of luck to you.

To all that post here - I'm gonna miss you xxx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

ianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the roughianandmel is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Goodbye from me

Kapri, I wish you best of luck. Really sorry to hear about your loss. Had received some great advice and kind responses of you before, I hope everything works out for you. All the best, Mel

p.s. CBT is something I'm interested in too, enjoy the training!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:48 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, Kapri.
It sounds like there has been silver linings in your darkest clouds and I wish you every success in your new job.
All the very best for the future,
J x
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:58 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

It's a tough decision but you know when it's the right one. My thoughts are with you through this difficult time, I do know what it's like.

Maybe in time, never say never... where ever life takes you I wish you well.
It's been really good knowing you K. Take care C
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:08 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Kapri i'm so sorry for your loss and sorry that we will no longer be around on here.

You have bn a real inspiration and help to many on here as we have followed your journey.

Enjoy your new job and being with your mum, life changes are dramatic and you just never know where the next path will lead.

Best wishes to you.

Take care of you and yours

kaye xx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:09 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hey K , sorry for your loss . Australia is not the be all & end all but the things close to you are .
You happen to live in a beautiful part of the UK .

take this opportunity with both hands & good luck with all the comes your way .

All the best , Scott .
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:38 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Sending you lots of love Kapri
GXXX
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to read that your Dad has passed away Kapri. I'm so glad that you have come to a decision, I know you were having a hard time trying to work out what to do. Funny how those people pulling out from your house sale was a blessing in disguise.

Good luck in your new job - I'm sure you'll be fantastic. Don't close your account though - pop in and see us from time to time. We'll want to know how you are getting on.

Lots of love

N
xxx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi K so sorry to hear of your loss, good luck in your new job and best wishes for the future,
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to read your dad has passed away, best wishes for the future.

Last edited by ausi dream; Aug 18th 2008 at 6:32 pm.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kapri
I have lived and breathed this site for several years now so it's with some sorrow that I say goodbye.
I now have completely lost interest in emigrating as I want to be around for my Mum. I guess I now realise just how important family is.
As one door closes another door opens. I have hated the job I've been in for the past few years but have just been offered a fantastic new opportunity to train as a cognitive behaviour therapist.

To those that have made the move and are loving it - Fantastic! Please keep posting your experiences on here to motivate those still to come.

To those that have made the move and are unhappy. I wish you well in making decisions that will bring you happiness.

So sorry to hear of your loss, but i can appreciate your reasons to now stay in the UK. I am pleased to hear about your work opportunity. I wish you all the very best for the future. We have to make the most of our life wherever we may be - and with your positive attitude i'm sure that you will be happy.
take care
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:17 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in the future hun.

You have given us loads of help and advice and we've had some laughs on here. I'm going to miss you.

Wishing you the best of luck and happiness in the future.

Hayley xx
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi K so sorry to hear about your dad. As you say these sad & difficult times in our lives tend to allow us the clarity to put things into perspective. Glad you have came to a decision & great news about the job.

Take care & all the best to you & yours.

Donna x x
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

all the very very best to you K. take care
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

Sorry to hear of your loss - I wish you the best and take care
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.