Goodbye ...

Old Dec 17th 2009, 1:30 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goodbye ...

I think I *flounced* once before but came back as "they" always do ...

Well ... this time I do say my goodbyes with genuine sincerity. We leave Perth on the 8th January bound for Melbourne, Sydney and the East Coast via Campervan prior to a fleeting return to Perth before we fly back to the Isle of Man via Dubai for 4 nights and Manchester.

I feel this place has served it's purpose for me over the years. I've upset people, I've humoured people and I hope I contributed positively on the whole.

There's a load of people who frequent this place that I'd have loved to have met but I won't embarrass them ...

I've requested the mods pull the pin so there you have it ...

Good luck to those wanting to make the move, good luck to those already here and good luck to those thinking of heading "home" ...

Merry Christmas one & all, have a healthy, happy & prosperous new year.

Out.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 1:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye ...

Originally Posted by Three Legs

Well ... this time I do say my goodbyes with genuine sincerity. We leave Perth on the 8th January bound for Melbourne, Sydney and the East Coast via Campervan prior to a fleeting return to Perth before we fly back to the Isle of Man via Dubai for 4 nights and Manchester.

I feel this place has served it's purpose for me over the years. I've upset people, I've humoured people and I hope I contributed positively on the whole.

There's a load of people who frequent this place that I'd have loved to have met but I won't embarrass them ...

Good luck to those wanting to make the move, good luck to those already here and good luck to those thinking of heading "home" ...

Out.
Always enjoyed yer banter mate,i wish you all the very best on yer new adventure
Old Dec 17th 2009, 1:43 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Out.
Are you're heading back to the UK for good?

If so, what was the tipping point for you?

Good luck, whatever you are choosing to do...
Old Dec 17th 2009, 2:00 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

No tipping point mate, we love Australia, always will. No doubt we will be back in the "near future" ...

I've a business opportunity in the UK, well the Isle of Man specifically, which can't be overlooked from a financial perspective. It's my old man's company and he's handing it down ...

Our kids are still young enough to be transportable & flexible so it's a no-brainer.

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Are you're heading back to the UK for good?

If so, what was the tipping point for you?

Good luck, whatever you are choosing to do...
Old Dec 17th 2009, 2:49 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck all of you
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

And in order for your username to be deleted, you do really understand that you do have to stop lurking or checking who's responded to this message, don't you?

Have a good safe trip back and good luck with the rest of your lives.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:40 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodbye 3.

Drop in some time and update us with how you're going.

Good luck with the business.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:44 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Goodbye ...

Seeya mate, best of British luck with everything.

Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good move.

Best of luck... hope it goes well.

An update in 6 months could have been useful to some of us... I would definitely have been interested in that. Not many that are completely happy with Aus go back you see. !
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i dont see why you have to leave the forum. you have far too much info to pass on to others

good luck with the move mate and i hope everything turns to gold
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
i dont see why you have to leave the forum. you have far too much info to pass on to others

good luck with the move mate and i hope everything turns to gold
Yes, although it can be a major distraction at times, so combine that with a new Business and there could be a clash.

Although I'll repeat, someone going back that is fully happy with Aus, is a situation with is very unusual.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I hope that you have a fantastic holiday en route to your new beginnings.
Lots of luck!

Hope you stay on the forum though or at least return at some point to let us know how it is all going
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:49 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with all your new ventures 3.
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too.

Julie. x
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:39 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

No tipping point mate, we love Australia, always will. No doubt we will be back in the "near future" ...

I've a business opportunity in the UK, well the Isle of Man specifically, which can't be overlooked from a financial perspective. It's my old man's company and he's handing it down ...

Our kids are still young enough to be transportable & flexible so it's a no-brainer.

Never been to the isle of man,fancy a pint sometime ??
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Never been to the isle of man,fancy a pint sometime ??
Well, now he's guaranteed never to post again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.