Wikiposts

Good travel Agent

Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:22 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Good travel Agent

Hi all,

does anyone a good travelagent in victoria ? I went to flightcentre on saturday and got a quote, just wondering whether somebody is able to beat the price since its a lot of cash. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:32 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good travel Agent

Didn't thinkl anyone used these anymore ??

Would have thought you would have got a better deal off tinternet ??

Dougie
Old Apr 19th 2009, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

Flight centre are good for holding seats while you move large sums of money to your CC to book with extra protection and will match any Aussie website price.

If you know exactly what you want and have confirmed dates, look on bestflights.com.au to get an idea of deals/airlines and then book on jetabroad.co.au who are consistently a couple of hundred bucks cheaper than even the airlines own websites. Best flights customer service has quite a bad rep so use them for information only.

You should be able to pick up a good deal as they're all falling over themselves to cut prices at the minute. If you have a particular airline that you like, join their FF scheme and sign up for emails so that you hear about sales as soon as they happen.

Happy hunting!

Edna x
Old Apr 19th 2009, 12:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
Hi all,

does anyone a good travelagent in victoria ? I went to flightcentre on saturday and got a quote, just wondering whether somebody is able to beat the price since its a lot of cash. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys
Not in Melbourne, but I've always been happy with Flight Centre both here and while still overseas. When I had to fly home last December and my connecting airline stopped flying the route I needed just a few days before my planned departure the agent from FC was absolutely brilliant. He got me a better, more direct flight for less than the original flight would have cost.