Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Originally Posted by winedonju
congrats!!!!!!....make the most of your internet connection before you leave!!

Will do
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Will do
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:45 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Thanks guys!
Job is at Cairns Base Hospital so I really do hope it works out
Good luck SC really hope you get it, i'm sure you will

Then we will see you in Cairns when we get there

Kaye
Old Sep 5th 2008, 12:47 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys!

It will be fine SC ,

I've got a job and I'm not even there yet! 6 month contract with a view to going permenant in feb!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!
Well done
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

this is not good news.....it's god damn great news......have managed to get internet connectiojn in Oz......woooooooo hooooooooooooo
Yay! Missed my drinking buddy!

I've got a job and I'm not even there yet! 6 month contract with a view to going permenant in feb!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!
Well done

Originally Posted by wardy2
Good luck SC really hope you get it, i'm sure you will

Then we will see you in Cairns when we get there

Kaye
Hope so kaye
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
We exchanged contracts on the house today. So full steam ahead now to be in Oz by the end of September
fantastic news well done xx

Thanks guys!

Great hope you get it xxx

Well done Paddy
this is not good news.....it's god damn great news......have managed to get internet connectiojn in Oz......woooooooo hooooooooooooo
Missed ya hun and the twats are all in order (aka bimbo)

Not long now are you will be off xx
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Got a job! just got to sell the house. Said I wouldn't be able to start until early next year, as god knows how long the house will take.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:32 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I found my Fez
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

I got a shiney new push bike today but I've had to many vodka's to take it out for a spin. Scott I'll race ya against your chopper
Old Sep 5th 2008, 7:23 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by steveandtina
I got a shiney new push bike today but I've had to many vodka's to take it out for a spin. Scott I'll race ya against your chopper
I'l get it out & polish it
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
I'l get it out & polish it
Don't overdo it mind....too much exercise isn't good for you....

Hope i didn't offend you before....... or now.... Still makes me laugh out loud!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by memewest
Don't overdo it mind....too much exercise isn't good for you....

Hope i didn't offend you before....... or now.... Still makes me laugh out loud!
dipstick , course not
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

drink.....anyone?????
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

drink.....anyone?????
Are you confused & disorientated already? Don't you want the bar?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

drink.....anyone?????

Would love one!! Coffee, white, 1 sweetener. Definately NOT decaf!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.