Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Anyway, got to go & face the shoe shops with the boys

Shoe Shopping!!! urghhh... glad to see that i'm not the only one who leaves things to the last minute concerning school shoes!! we have to go this afternoon to get my boy his shoes....gonna be a nightmare...glad i did the rest of the uniform at the beginning of the hols and only have the shoes to go!!

Speak soon...

meme x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

Originally Posted by mr mover
And your telling us this because........??.......mm
Because it's the good news thread....duh....
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:44 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Well - it's not good news - but this comment in the Rovers Return has absolutely made my day.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheDangerousQuietOne
It's been a while since I've been in here!

Just for those who may remember...I had an amazing 3 month relationship with the girl I mentioned but we split up when she went home for the summer as I was coming out to Oz...hopefully we'll pick it up again when I go back to GB in a year.

My good news for today is that I started my job out here and found out that the apartment I'm in for the next 2 wks is all expenses paid so we can stick all our meals etc on the bill and the company pays! WOOOOO!!!!
Sorry to hear you split up with your gf - but I hope you can sort it out.

Great news about your new job and apartment!!

because it's good news & that is the point of the thread. Doh!
PMSL. Go Sal.

Yep! We are completeing on Oct 13th, I finish work on the 17th & we are hoping to leave early Nov:

What is happening with you?
WOW!!! it's all happening! Great news, I'm so pleased for you.

No, nothing booked yet! Need to try & tie my husband down to making some decisions He is supposed to finish work on Friday but announced last night that he may extend to next week as he has so much to do! Errr, we have quite a lot to do here too in case he hadn't noticed He just tells me not to stress::
I keep being asked questions about when, where etc and I just have to say, don't know yet! Que sera! I guess we'll get there in the end
Mind you, if I stayed off the computer a bit more......
Anyway, got to go & face the shoe shops with the boys

Hope you get a CO very soon::
Are you sure that is your OH and that mine didn't come home to you by mistake??? That's just the sort of thing he does.

Originally Posted by Hutch
Well - it's not good news - but this comment in the Rovers Return has absolutely made my day. :

PMSL Hutch.

Well, I have no good news, still waiting and waiting and waiting for the exchange and the visa....... I can't wait to post that I have got both. Good job I am resigned to the eternal waiting now.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:26 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

I passed my final exam for my Diploma!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
That is indeed the best news H . well done , i'll buy you a beer when we meet
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
That is indeed the best news H . well done , i'll buy you a beer when we meet
Thank you.

Please tell me you have some good news and you have a veiwer - at least.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

Please tell me you have some good news and you have a veiwer - at least.
remind me though ..
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:45 am

remind me though ..
with my memory?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

I knew you could do it!!!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Congratulations!

I knew you could do it!!!
Thank you - know it all.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

with my memory?
i'll tie a knot in my hanky
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:59 am

i'll tie a knot in my hanky
Old Sep 1st 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you - know it all.

That's my name, don't wear it out.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Well, I have no good news, still waiting and waiting and waiting for the exchange and the visa....... I can't wait to post that I have got both. Good job I am resigned to the eternal waiting now.
Hopefully it won't be too much longer for either. The suspense is killing me so God knows what it must be like for you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.