Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6289001]Thanks for that Donna, not that it is good news, but I thought I was right.

BA aren't great to fly with, but if they give 32kgs.....

Oh no.....what have you heard, haven't flown with them (but then haven't flown with most as we aint been to Oz before). Would sooner be forewarned, especially as we've got 3 kids in tow
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Got good news.

Today we went to LOndon to get our visa's put in our passports

Then this afternoon we got a call to go for a screen test to go on 'A place in the sun'.

Anyone else been for thr screen test??

Tina x
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Got good news.

Tina x
So you got your stickers then, congratulations
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Got good news.

Then this afternoon we got a call to go for a screen test to go on 'A place in the sun'.

Tina x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

May see you on the telly then...
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Got good news.

Tina x
How exciting!!!! Is A place in the Sun for Aus??? Will they pay your airfares??? Great idea!

Fab news re the stickers too! Bet you keep looking at them.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=winedonju;6289272]
Originally Posted by Fly Away

BA aren't great to fly with, but if they give 32kgs.....

Oh no.....what have you heard, haven't flown with them (but then haven't flown with most as we aint been to Oz before). Would sooner be forewarned, especially as we've got 3 kids in tow
Hi Donna, we flew with them to Aus 10 years ago. They were OK - everything is very basic and the service isn't great. Their flight partners Qantas were much worse - dumped us unscheduled in Tahiti and then LA with no food or drink and no compensation!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hope we do get picked but I'm sure there are 1000's of people going. Won't have to stress about selling the house if we do get picked can use it to validate our visa then they can put a big stamp over my lovely shining visa sticker
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope we do get picked but I'm sure there are 1000's of people going. Won't have to stress about selling the house if we do get picked can use it to validate our visa then they can put a big stamp over my lovely shining visa sticker
Fingers crossed for you then!!!
Old May 1st 2008, 3:36 am
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice
Talking Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Woohoo!!!! Our gear has finally been released by the customs gits (sorry, meant very nice people in customs) and it's being delivered on Tuesday Happy Days!!!
Old May 1st 2008, 3:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is good news I had heard (from my mother ) that my brother and his wife were going on holiday the same time as we go there for a visit. Now found out that they're not away until a couple of weeks later . The good news is I now have a valid reason to give my mother a clip round the ear, the bad news is I have to see my brother and SIL
Old May 1st 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Chris and Farideh landed in Adelaide last night for 5 days.
Old May 1st 2008, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Chelle66;6290632]Woohoo!!!! Our gear has finally been released by the customs gits (sorry, meant very nice people in customs: and it's being delivered on Tuesday QUOTE]

Enjoy the unpacking!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I think this is good news I had heard (from my mother ) that my brother and his wife were going on holiday the same time as we go there for a visit. Now found out that they're not away until a couple of weeks later . The good news is I now have a valid reason to give my mother a clip round the ear, the bad news is I have to see my brother and SIL
This is great MP!

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Chris and Farideh landed in Adelaide last night for 5 days.
Hope you all have a lovely time!
Old May 1st 2008, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

i have actually seen a rental i like..and the EA is gonna process my application straight away in the morningfingers crossed i get it....
Old May 1st 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mands
i have actually seen a rental i like..and the EA is gonna process my application straight away in the morningfingers crossed i get it....

Fingers Crossed here for you!!
Old May 1st 2008, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
Have sent you some cross fingered karma!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.