Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:38 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Originally Posted by maisey
I just made a cake - and it turned out lovely!
YAY FOR CAKE!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:39 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

Some good news for us. Our 2.5yr old is milk intolerent and so is not growing as he should. he has been put on calcium suplements and has now grown into age 12mths clothes. yipeeee. not much to anyone else, but GREAT news for us.
kate
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:41 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunny somers
Some good news for us. Our 2.5yr old is milk intolerent and so is not growing as he should. he has been put on calcium suplements and has now grown into age 12mths clothes. yipeeee. not much to anyone else, but GREAT news for us.
kate
that is great news! kids are such a worry at the best of times. any victory medical wise is great.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

kate
Kids doing well is always good news!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of good news today!

Congrats Jen!

Lovely Cake Maisey!

Lovely news Sunny Somers!

Must be a great feeling Manc Family!

Hope you get better soon SC - at least you got to have a day off and send your passports in.

We are just clearing out our storage unit SS - EEEEK so I feel for you!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:23 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

kate
Pleased for you all... a child who's not 100% is always a worry... here's to even more progress for the little fella
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I'm going home tonight to make rice krispie buns with all the left over easter egg chocolate, Cora just loves to cook and make things - so i'm being the perfect little mummy tonight

Lynn xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

She who remain nameless has consented after discussion with her solicitor to grant me residency of stepson I now have it in writing from her solicitors

Bottle of vino tonight for me, and Sons day coming up the day that the Order is drafted and signed by us all
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Congrats NiKiL Enjoy the wine

Lynn xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:38 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

thank you all for lovely replies, nice to feel supported.
kate
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:46 pm
Da bing bing!

Originally Posted by NikiL
She who remain nameless has consented after discussion with her solicitor to grant me residency of stepson I now have it in writing from her solicitors

Bottle of vino tonight for me, and Sons day coming up the day that the Order is drafted and signed by us all
That's the best news of the day

So very pleased for you & of course, the little one who finally gets a decent shot at life with a family that loves him!

Can't wait for Son's Day
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:48 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

excellent news
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the4ofus
I'm going home tonight to make rice krispie buns with all the left over easter egg chocolate, Cora just loves to cook and make things - so i'm being the perfect little mummy tonight

Lynn xx
Lovely. Enjoy your baking.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! So pleased for you Niki!!!! I hope your lad is going to get spoilt rotten too.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

No disrespect to anyone else, but this has to be the best news of the day!
So very pleased for your lad & you
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:33 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I am happy I have morphine patches

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.