Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:26 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Good news? I'm not pregnant !
Old Oct 27th 2008, 3:00 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Glad to hear it.

or

I'm sorry, depending on whether it truly is good news or not.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
Hi Guys *waves*

My Good News is.....

Confirmation from my GP's that i am now 5 weeks pregnant....

A complete and utter shock, but a pleasant one.

OMG....
Congrats Meme, lovely news for you!

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Yes, this is my point of view too. Just met my newest nephew, gorgeous babe but so glad not to be doing the whole night time feeds thing though.

Each to their own. It's great for those who want!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:02 pm

Ruby slippers is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooo...ooo..PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE Can I join in?!!! I HAVE MY VISA!!!!!!!! No one in the family knows yet apart from my lovely sister who is in Australia already! She's glad her family ratio in oz will double within the year!! My Mum is just pretending it's not happening and hub telling parents ....eerrrrr....now...... But I don't care!!! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruby slippers
Ooo...ooo..PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE Can I join in?!!! I HAVE MY VISA!!!!!!!! No one in the family knows yet apart from my lovely sister who is in Australia already! She's glad her family ratio in oz will double within the year!! My Mum is just pretending it's not happening and hub telling parents ....eerrrrr....now...... But I don't care!!! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!
Congratulations that's great good luck t the hub and hpefully your um will come round
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by asher
Congratulations that's great good luck t the hub and hpefully your um will come round
Mum will never come round...still waiting for her to accept sis there after...err...13 years!!! so not expecting cartwheels!! Hub just finding mental block getting words out, but kids need to talk to Grandparents and share fears, excitement etc...hey! I have my to much else to worry about so not getting on the emotional rollercoaster if I can help it!! heres to barbies,flies, spiders and ants lol!!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:44 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Well done mate .
Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by Icarus
Well done mate .
cheers pal.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:01 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

cheers pal.
Good feeling yes ?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:04 pm

Good feeling yes ?
Oh yeah baby!! But feel a bit miffed as to wher to start. Not worth putting anything like that here though as its been said a hundred times! But you know the score...house,flights,kids,family,PARTY, job..etc etc. Hope to have a photo gallery of my own soon, give you a run for your money. lol!!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:08 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Oh yeah baby!! But feel a bit miffed as to wher to start. Not worth putting anything like that here though as its been said a hundred times! But you know the score...house,flights,kids,family,PARTY, job..etc etc. Hope to have a photo gallery of my own soon, give you a run for your money. lol!!
Are you all set & ready to go ? you have a property to sell ?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:16 pm

Are you all set & ready to go ? you have a property to sell ?
Going to rent. Prob head off feb time...get Christmas emotion out of the way, hopefully hub will get a job by then, if not its still a great time to go so kids can have a holiday and we can suss areas out before starting school in April. Went to expo on Saturday with intention of movin to Queensland, now we just don't know where to go as its all good.(I'm sure others will comment on that little obs and I'm well aware how shiny and lovely brouchures can be!) As long as my little one has a bmx bike "Withthe sticky out bits" and the eldest has a pool we'll be ok!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:21 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Going to rent. Prob head off feb time...get Christmas emotion out of the way, hopefully hub will get a job by then, if not its still a great time to go so kids can have a holiday and we can suss areas out before starting school in April. Went to expo on Saturday with intention of movin to Queensland, now we just don't know where to go as its all good.(I'm sure others will comment on that little obs and I'm well aware how shiny and lovely brouchures can be!) As long as my little one has a bmx bike "Withthe sticky out bits" and the eldest has a pool we'll be ok!
sounds like you had a plan ... we had QLD first but seems we heading elsewhere now . that will be around May time .

yeah the brouchures are nice & glossy , you have to go with what feels right

happy kids & the rest will be easy
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:23 pm

sounds like you had a plan ... we had QLD first but seems we heading elsewhere now . that will be around May time .

yeah the brouchures are nice & glossy , you have to go with what feels right

happy kids & the rest will be easy
will pm you x
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:34 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

will pm you x
cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.