Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Old May 1st 2008, 5:39 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Good News Only Thread - Post your good news here!

Originally Posted by mands
i have actually seen a rental i like..and the EA is gonna process my application straight away in the morningfingers crossed i get it....
oohh good news mands
Old May 1st 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
oohh good news mands
Good news, I have finally packed all our boxes
Old May 1st 2008, 7:11 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
nice one Dude
Old May 1st 2008, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Now that must be a great relief

Now go get yourself a beer young man!
Old May 1st 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Now that must be a great relief

Now go get yourself a beer young man!
What an excellent idea, I might just do that
Old May 1st 2008, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

What an excellent idea, I might just do that
Blimey! You should be on at least your 3rd by now!

You sure you will fit in in Oz?
Old May 4th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

We have finally submitted our online application today for 175 PR!!!

Not uploaded the doc's yet as problem with the system....but will do them over the next few days....

What a Great Feeling!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!
Old May 4th 2008, 9:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
We have finally submitted our online application today for 175 PR!!!

Not uploaded the doc's yet as problem with the system....but will do them over the next few days....

What a Great Feeling!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!
Fab News!

Just got to do the waiting now............................................... .........
Old May 4th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Fab News!

Just got to do the waiting now............................................... .........

AAhhhhhh, about that....mmmmm......not too good on that side of things
will just have to spend my time on BE.....not that i don't already!!
Old May 4th 2008, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
AAhhhhhh, about that....mmmmm......not too good on that side of things
will just have to spend my time on BE.....not that i don't already!!
For us the ACS was the worst thing - almost 17 weeks they kept us waiting. GRRRRRR. Haven't even been waiting that long for the visa yet and we should have a CO soon.

BE is a lifesaver though. All of a sudden you will realise that you have spent a year sitting on your bum, drinking wine, eating crisps and brwsing BE.
Old May 4th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
For us the ACS was the worst thing - almost 17 weeks they kept us waiting. GRRRRRR. Haven't even been waiting that long for the visa yet and we should have a CO soon.

BE is a lifesaver though. All of a sudden you will realise that you have spent a year sitting on your bum, drinking wine, eating crisps and brwsing BE.
My OH already walks in on me when i'm on BE and comments that i'm on here again!! Yet he know's that i have found out loads of info on this website, it's a godsend....
The ACS wasn't THAT bad for us, sent on 6th March and Results back by 18th April....think this wait will be the longest...have done PCC's so will frontload when i can access the site and upload, and will try and arrange medicals sometime this week, then it's just waiting.............
Old May 4th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

I seem to have lots of good news all in a week.

Friday I finished the job I hated
Next Monday I start a job that sounds really good
I have a whole week off to enjoy myself as I want

and, to cap it all, we become Aussies on Friday
Old May 5th 2008, 11:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by spottydog

jolly good news SD , well done
Old May 5th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spottydog

Gab news.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

It's a small step, but today we finished with the Medicals (youngest 2), me. OH and eldest did our x-rays last Thursday (in case your wondering if I've gone completely nuts....I haven't we are going on 457 so we only need x-rays).........so it's all in the hands of the gods!!!

Sorry for the previous post, it should have read Fab news....not gab........some days I scare myself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.