Reload this Page >

Good news and bad news!!!

Wikiposts

Good news and bad news!!!

Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Just kelsey is on a distinguished road
Default Good news and bad news!!!

Have some good news and bad news............

The good news is that we got an email from our agent bout the visa. Yayyyy

Bad news is that its about Kelsey having to go back to St Johns Wood to have another urine test to check for Serum ceratine levels and urinary albumin/creatinine ratio....whatever that is!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Hey ho!

Nickie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good news and bad news!!!

This thread should have been done under my account but i forgot to log kelsey out and log in meslf!

Nickie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
This thread should have been done under my account but i forgot to log kelsey out and log in meslf!

Nickie

Be careful or they'll be sending you for more tests too

I have no idea what the tests are either, but I'm sure it'll all be fine, don't worry
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wendy
Be careful or they'll be sending you for more tests too

I have no idea what the tests are either, but I'm sure it'll all be fine, don't worry
Its a good job they dont check for insanity.

Having a day of it today.....Harvey has conjunctavitus...lovely!!
Jess has informed me she thinks one of her adult teeth is wobbly.

Right so thats my 3! the day can only get better.

Nickie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have PM'D you Nickie.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:42 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaargh! Just bloody typical - I hope you grounded her for adding to the stress of the whole thing

Fingers crossed it's nothing too onerous to fret about, just a dodgy, hormonal, teenage-girl-type thing that will settle down quickly & easily for her

And tell her "hello" from my little one - both are good & up for the move
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Aaaargh! Just bloody typical - I hope you grounded her for adding to the stress of the whole thing

Fingers crossed it's nothing too onerous to fret about, just a dodgy, hormonal, teenage-girl-type thing that will settle down quickly & easily for her

And tell her "hello" from my little one - both are good & up for the move

Hiya,
will tell her the girls said hi, thats great they are up for it.

When Kels was about 4 months she developed kidney reflux and was put on antibiotics for 4 years..hope this isnt going to be a hindrence for us she is really really looking forward to it and i know she wouldnt forgive herself if we couldnt go.

im not going to leave her at her dads, as she really does want to go and i would be the worst mum ever if she didnt come cos she failed the meds.

fingers crossed.

We all go or none of us do.

Nickie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Have PM'D you Nickie.
Hiya, have replied.

Nickie
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:38 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Just kelsey

Bad news is that its about Kelsey having to go back to St Johns Wood to have another urine test to check for Serum ceratine levels and urinary albumin/creatinine ratio....whatever that is!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Hey ho!

Nickie
They're tests for kidney function. It's not uncommon for those tests to be re-done. Try not to worry too much, I'm sure it will all be fine.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
They're tests for kidney function. It's not uncommon for those tests to be re-done. Try not to worry too much, I'm sure it will all be fine.
Hope so.

I feel really crappy now.

Still getting text messages from my sister so really just want to get away, have changed me number but takes 5 days.

Feeling very sorry for meself today....gonna have to give meself a good slap and snap out of it.

Nickie
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:40 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Just kelsey

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Hey ho!

Nickie

You'll get it Nickie. Don't worry.

At least he'll get to go back to St Johns Wood and cross 'the crossing':

Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah true haha

Im gonna take my camera this time..

I tend to show her up just lately, which is good.. so i will get her walking across the crossing.

Nickie
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:54 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev

Feeling very sorry for meself today....gonna have to give meself a good slap and snap out of it.

Nickie
No need to do that yourself honey - loads of people here will be only too happy to help you out....

PEOPLE!!! FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE HERE TO GIVE NICKIE A GOOD SLAPPIN'!!!

Treat yourself later when the kids have all settled down ..... not too long now, you've done all the worst bits. Have faith - most lilkely Kelsie will be fine & all it means is a little more time
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JenniGee
No need to do that yourself honey - loads of people here will be only too happy to help you out....

PEOPLE!!! FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE HERE TO GIVE NICKIE A GOOD SLAPPIN'!!!

Treat yourself later when the kids have all settled down ..... not too long now, you've done all the worst bits. Have faith - most lilkely Kelsie will be fine & all it means is a little more time

Rotter.

Thats cheered me up now...please no queue.

I know, im just being a defeatest...im sure this time next year you'll be reminding me i need a slapping and let me have it.

Just as long as we are either in a pool or on the beach in Oz i dont care.

Will pm you soon bout half term.

Nickie