Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Good Chinese in the Perth Hills?

Good Chinese in the Perth Hills?

Old Dec 14th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Good Chinese in the Perth Hills?

Anyone recommend a good Chinese takeaway in the hills?

Tried the Chinese in Kalamunda just up from the pool shop but this wasn't very good. Only heard bad reports about the Chinese in Sanderson Rd shopping centre in Lesmurdie so avoided them. Need to find a good one soon to keep father-in-law happy
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:41 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Chinese in the Perth Hills?

i had a chinese in forestfield...

i thought it was great....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by aston man
i had a chinese in forestfield...

i thought it was great....
I bet you did
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:46 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I bet you did
why wont people take me seriously
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

why wont people take me seriously
Sorry, it was just the way you said it. You fancy abit of chinky eh!!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Sorry, it was just the way you said it. You fancy abit of chinky eh!!
i know i shouldnt say this on here,but some of the asian ladies here are real beauts.....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:54 am
Account Closed

i know i shouldnt say this on here,but some of the asian ladies here are real beauts.....
Oh yes i know they are, but i'm no lessy..
Old Dec 15th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Havent had a bad meal yet from Hans Cafe in Armadale.
Bit far from Kalamunda mind.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Havent had a bad meal yet from Hans Cafe in Armadale.
Bit far from Kalamunda mind.
I thought there was a new Hans cafe in Kala ??
Old Dec 15th 2007, 9:24 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by twhurl
had a chinky from forrestfield last night,,flippin lovely...
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:05 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore is not just a great airline too fly. When you marry one you get good food everynight.

Just wish she could still fit her outfit. But its a bit hard her being due in Feb/March
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

had a chinky from forrestfield last night,,flippin lovely...
Can you remember the name of the restaurant?
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
Can you remember the name of the restaurant?
its just past mcdonalds,,trust me its worth the trip...its a bit like a scoohl hall but the foods great...
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

its just past mcdonalds,,trust me its worth the trip...its a bit like a scoohl hall but the foods great...
Do they do takeaway? Our 18 month old is normally in bed by 7pm
Old Dec 16th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by twhurl
There is - but it was horrible when we tried it a few months ago.

The one in Armadale is the best one we've ever tried.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.