Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The good, bad and ugly

The good, bad and ugly

Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default The good, bad and ugly

Hi there BE people.

Fancy abit of fun tonight. Having finally signed up to be a member i was wondering who were the good, the bad and the ugly on here.

I don't know anybody as of yet, but would love general chit chat with you folk.
So come on guys, give me names of those i need to watch out for..and those who are the lovable ones
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The good, bad and ugly

I'm good!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Phyllis n Joe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi there BE people.

Fancy abit of fun tonight. Having finally signed up to be a member i was wondering who were the good, the bad and the ugly on here.

I don't know anybody as of yet, but would love general chit chat with you folk.
So come on guys, give me names of those i need to watch out for..and those who are the lovable ones
I am very very very good

Phyllis
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Phyllis n Joe
I am very very very good

Phyllis
OK, thanks, i will add you to my buddy list

Right, who's bad....and who's ugly
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:22 pm
skye

OK, thanks, i will add you to my buddy list

Right, who's bad....and who's ugly
Now who is going to admit to that

Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by skye
Now who is going to admit to that
Yes you do have a point

Someone might though
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I can be very bad
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

This thread should tell all you want to know

Make yourself comfortable... it's a long ride.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by medwaymark
This thread should tell all you want to know

Make yourself comfortable... it's a long ride.
Hang on a mo!
That threads about Tampax

i'm confused now, should i read it...Tampax not my thing
Old Jun 12th 2007, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Hang on a mo!
That threads about Tampax

i'm confused now, should i read it...Tampax not my thing
It's quite amusing and it's an education lol

Guess this makes me one of the bad
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:01 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

think I must be one of the bad too
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by medwaymark
It's quite amusing and it's an education lol

Guess this makes me one of the bad
Hey, there's nothing on TV so i'll have time to read it. I'll trust you on this.

Gonna take a while though..how many pages
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:17 pm
SJR
Forum Regular

SJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to all

Hey, there's nothing on TV so i'll have time to read it. I'll trust you on this.

Gonna take a while though..how many pages
I remember the Tampax one. I got some stick for referring to a tampon as a white mouse! Happy reading.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SJR
I remember the Tampax one. I got some stick for referring to a tampon as a white mouse! Happy reading.

Actually despite the funny side of it, my Mrs is quite thankful that I found it. We will be filling our container with Tampax.... hope it doesn't sink