Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

good areas in Birmingham

Wikiposts

good areas in Birmingham

Old Oct 20th 2006, 5:47 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good areas in Birmingham

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, no need, houses around here sell really quick - you ask Aston Man
clipps i know what your saying.i agree with you but honestly me an my pal always notice how clean other city's are even london..

i know your a brummie through and through but it is one dirty place..

i went up town to our show piece last sunday to show the kids while we were waiting for the shops to open..the flusie in the jacuzzi and it was not working and was full of rubbish,,not much to impress the old tourists..

i know what your saying its a crying shame but you have to face facts its a dump in places...

honestly i am not trying to upset you....honest...

marcus..
Old Oct 20th 2006, 5:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
clipps i know what your saying.i agree with you but honestly me an my pal always notice how clean other city's are even london..

i know your a brummie through and through but it is one dirty place..

i went up town to our show piece last sunday to show the kids while we were waiting for the shops to open..the flusie in the jacuzzi and it was not working and was full of rubbish,,not much to impress the old tourists..

i know what your saying its a crying shame but you have to face facts its a dump in places...

honestly i am not trying to upset you....honest...

marcus..

Trouble maker!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 5:54 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

....homeless stray
Old Oct 20th 2006, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
....homeless stray
Hi Buster not getting in on argument just asking how you are, haven't seen you on for AGES
Old Oct 20th 2006, 5:58 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Hi Buster not getting in on argument just asking how you are, haven't seen you on for AGES

Thats because when you live in a cardboard box, internet access is tricky!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:00 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Thats because when you live in a cardboard box, internet access is tricky!
yes but the tips are good....need a big hat to catch them though
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:01 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

....homeless stray
not any more look at the view from my new back garden

can you see any empty crisp bags or chip wrappers,dont think so..
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:02 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by curly
Oh, who would I argue with? I have my chums and that's it.

I am fine, havng been meaning to PM you, AM, RM, PP, thewoodz and of course THE MATT for a few weeks....just been busy with tiny G and been kept off the internet by evil N.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:02 am
Straw Man.

Is that the "institution" you have joined?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:03 am
A rather curious boy

....when can I come round for tea??
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:03 am
A rather curious boy

Is that the "institution" you have joined?

joined suggests 'willing' not forced
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:05 am
Straw Man.

joined suggests 'willing' not forced

(its the cult he has joined. they made him sell the house and devote all his worldly wealth to the "cause")
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:06 am
A rather curious boy

(its the cult he has joined. they made him sell the house and devote all his worldly wealth to the "cause")

I hope he still has his stripey jumper
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:07 am
Banned

hey i can just see the terrible trio sitting there drinking what ever they want buster
Old Oct 20th 2006, 6:09 am
Straw Man.

hey i can just see the terrible trio sitting there drinking what ever they want buster

I can see the terrible trio skinny dipping in that water.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.