Reload this Page >

Gold coast friends wanted!

Wikiposts

Gold coast friends wanted!

Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

lisabaxter81 will become famous soon enough
Default Gold coast friends wanted!

Hi I have recently moved to the goldie and am looking for some lovely people to meet! I am 26, married and live in burleigh waters...
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:29 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold coast friends wanted!

Originally Posted by lisabaxter81
Hi I have recently moved to the goldie and am looking for some lovely people to meet! I am 26, married and live in burleigh waters...
hi there we are a bit older than you guys and we regularly meet up with
4 or 5 local families if you you fancy joining in ( do you guys have kids ?? )
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lisa and welcome to the Gold Coast. If you check out the meet up section there is a recent thread running about having a regular Southport park meet on a weekend every couple of weeks. There is also a Surfers pub one for couples that sounds like it would suit you. There is also a girls night out group but they are up the top end of the coast (I think) so it depends on whether you want to get bladdered or not Always something going on - just spend some time in the Meet up section.

Every few months a disreputable scot by the name of Soapy organises a HUGE meet which usually gathers a hundred or so expats at a venue somewhere.

Hope that helps. We're a friendly bunch so you're bound to find someone you click with.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi there we are a bit older than you guys and we regularly meet up with
4 or 5 local families if you you fancy joining in ( do you guys have kids ?? )

What do you mean "a bit older"
Old Jan 16th 2008, 4:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BandS
I'm sure he was only referring to himself
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your responses! Steve I would love to be involved, (dont have kids yet but hopefully soon) ill send you a pm when I have posted enough things to be allowed!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 12:09 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your responses! Steve I would love to be involved, (dont have kids yet but hopefully soon) ill send you a pm when I have posted enough things to be allowed!
you'll be sorry....................only joking he's not that bad
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:18 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BandS
boldly said by the spring chicken
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:19 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by thewoodz
you'll be sorry....................only joking he's not that bad
o yes he is

( turning into a bloody pantomine )
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

buddy_k will become famous soon enough

hi i am deborah i am 27 been living in gold coast for 8 months or something like that! Dying to meet someone fun from the UK.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

buddy_k will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by buddy_k
hi i am deborah i am 27 been living in gold coast for 8 months or something like that! Dying to meet someone fun from the UK.
ps i live in burleigh heads
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:17 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by buddy_k
this sound like a singles chat line

only pulling ya leg deb
we are having a barbie and drinks this afternoon ( sat at 4pm )
theres about 30 / 40 people coming plus kids ( several couples off BE ),
come along and have a chat and meet some locals

pm me for the details

regards steve
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:51 am
Just Joined

steve your a legend bringing people together
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

We have been here almost 2 weeks and are having a barbi & drinks on main beach at 12. All welcome to join us.... more the merrier i say!!

Let me know if you fancy it!!!

Sarah
Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Think we're the 'boozers' referred above!!!!
anyways, we get together every so often and go out, or barbie or whatever... you're welcome to join us... must warn you though, most of us like a drink pm if you like and i'll let you know the next day/night out
Sam