Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Football match!

Wikiposts

Gold Coast Football match!

Old May 9th 2008, 11:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gold Coast Football match!

SOUTHPORT V KINGSCLIFF
Saturday 24 May 2008
KO 17:00:00
at SOUTHPORT FC

Top of the table game.
myself and a few of the lads are heading out to watch it. anyone fancy tagging along?
Old May 9th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice
Default Re: Gold Coast Football match!

Originally Posted by soapy
SOUTHPORT V KINGSCLIFF
Saturday 24 May 2008
at SOUTHPORT FC

Top of the table game.
myself and a few of the lads are heading out to watch it. anyone fancy tagging along?
Cheers Soapy,

I love ma fitba' as ye know, so I could be tempted to head along. I got a mate who lives at Biggera Waters, so we may come along for a few refreshments..

Carolanne's due date is June 1, so will have to play things by ear at this stage mate... will let you know nearer the time..

(In saying all that... I just went and bought a couple of tix for the Australia v Iraq WC qualifier on 'due date' June 1 from jazzys)

She might be going to the ward on a bus after all?
Old May 9th 2008, 9:05 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

I think i'll pop along the road for that one.

Rob Semples Gr**n and white army!
Old May 9th 2008, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dtox
Cheers Soapy,

I love ma fitba' as ye know, so I could be tempted to head along. I got a mate who lives at Biggera Waters, so we may come along for a few refreshments..

Carolanne's due date is June 1, so will have to play things by ear at this stage mate... will let you know nearer the time..

(In saying all that... I just went and bought a couple of tix for the Australia v Iraq WC qualifier on 'due date' June 1 from jazzys)

She might be going to the ward on a bus after all?
magic, it will be good to catch up
Old May 9th 2008, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
I think i'll pop along the road for that one.

Rob Semples Gr**n and white army!
great excuse for a few beers pal
Old May 9th 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate in the city on the pish with you know who
Old May 10th 2008, 4:04 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

SOUTHPORT V KINGSCLIFF
Saturday 24 May 2008
at SOUTHPORT FC

Top of the table game.

Sounds good Soapy. See you there.
Old May 10th 2008, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Cheers for this mate
Old May 10th 2008, 8:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
Sounds good Soapy. See you there.
Old May 10th 2008, 8:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Only me
Cheers for this mate
shold be a good game, just dont let us down or we wont be back
Old May 10th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

SOUTHPORT V KINGSCLIFF
Saturday 24 May 2008
at SOUTHPORT FC

Top of the table game.
Hi Soapy,
count me in and will probably bring another mate along aswel

Darren
Old May 11th 2008, 12:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Soapy,
count me in and will probably bring another mate along aswel

Darren
fantastic daz
Old May 12th 2008, 2:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

i have double booked this day, so i mighthave to watch the game then shoot off